NOT MINE 1967 Chrysler 300 $6,000

if you don't mind, if you run across script in aluminum, "Chrysler" mats, post up the source? thanks in advance.
These were rubber, but it wouldn't be too hard to cut the script into some aluminum... or better yet, stainless steel. Bet my waterjet guy could do it.

That extruded aluminum could probably be CNC'd somewhat economically, but the next step is figuring how to get it into the rubber pad. Methinks that's teh bigger obstacle.

FWIW, this car is FS on ebay.
Prior seller on FB seemed a little more honest about the condition.

Prior location was listed as Asheboro, NC, and noted as 'sold'.
Current location is Hampstead, NC.
Current seller hypes it up, then tells about the flaws later near the end. (my underlines)
So - I assume it's a different seller, but admittedly I don't know.

for future reference, VIN is CM23K73156156.

This 1967 Chrysler 300 Coupe is a stunning classic with a beautiful gold exterior and black interior. With only 62,910 miles on the odometer, this vehicle has been well-maintained and cared for over the years. This is a 440 car with 727 transmission. Rare floor shift. New tires. New belts. New aluminum radiator. New battery. New gas tank. Floorpans are good. Vehicle is in excellent condition. Starts right up. Mileage may vary slightly as it's still driven on occasion. Factory AC car. North Carolina car. Numbers matching car based on every number we've been able to locate. Excellent condition underneath. Minor rust on quarters. Will need a trunk pan to be 100%. Can drive it home! Feel free to reach out with any questions

1967 Chrysler 300 Series | eBay

Back