For Sale 1967 Chrysler 300 Taillight corners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kern Dog

Reaction score
Contact seller
I have both left and right taillight corners with taillights. See pictures as to aged and weathered condition of taillight lenses. $ 40 pair plus shipping.
Northern CA
Pay by PayPal

DSCN2136.jpg

DSCN2135.jpg

DSCN2134.jpg

There are a few parts left over from this car that will not bring much money but could make the difference to someone trying to restore one.

There are a few parts left over from this car that will not bring much money but could make the difference to someone trying to restore one.

hi kern dog. do u still have the tail light assys. for 67 300? i also need trunk lid and rear bumper..

hi kern dog. do u still have the tail light assys. for 67 300? i also need trunk lid and rear bumper..

Hello and welcome to the forum,
Yes I have the taillight corners. I sold the other stuff already though except the cross shaped medallion from the trunklid.
If you want the parts, send me your zip code and I can work up a shipping price.
Thanks, Greg

my zip is 33592 thonotosassa fla

Sorry that I havent responded until now. I am used to people sending PMs and getting an email notification from that. I haven't been on this forum in over a week. I'll check on the shipping costs soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back