NOT MINE 1967 Chrysler Newport conv (parts car) London Ontario (I've seen the car / can help if you want parts)

MoPar~Man

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score

1967 Chrysler Newport convertible, parting out doors in really great shape ,power windows, hood and trunk lid are good too, top operates

---------------------------------

This car was acquired for the engine/trans (which are now removed) and any remaining parts, or even the entire rolling shell, is available.

I've been to the car (it's maybe 5 miles from me) and have taken all the pictures you see below.

Front grill, rear lights in good condition, instrument cluster and other dash parts will probably clean up good, power window switches still there. Bumpers look good.

Seats might be salvagable, sliders are gone.

If you are local you can contact the owner directly, if you are distant (including USA) and want me to stick-handle any save-able items I can do that.

Time window for this is maybe a month (ie the month of January) - after that, this rolling shell goes to the junk yard.

At the risk of over-extending myself, if there is enough interest in stripping this car I could acquire it (price as of now unknown) and dismantle it at my premesis but it would have to be worth the effort.

056.jpg

052.jpg

050.JPG

047.jpg

065.jpg

043.jpg

044.jpg

040.jpg

034.jpg

1704153823259.jpeg

[/URL][/URL]

1967 Chrysler Newport convertible, parting out doors in really great shape ,power windows, hood and trunk lid are good too, top operates

---------------------------------

This car was acquired for the engine/trans (which are now removed) and any remaining parts, or even the entire rolling shell, is available.

I've been to the car (it's maybe 5 miles from me) and have taken all the pictures you see below.

Front grill, rear lights in good condition, instrument cluster and other dash parts will probably clean up good, power window switches still there. Bumpers look good.

Seats might be salvagable, sliders are gone.

If you are local you can contact the owner directly, if you are distant (including USA) and want me to stick-handle any save-able items I can do that.

Time window for this is maybe a month (ie the month of January) - after that, this rolling shell goes to the junk yard.

At the risk of over-extending myself, if there is enough interest in stripping this car I could acquire it (price as of now unknown) and dismantle it at my premesis but it would have to be worth the effort.

View attachment 636050

View attachment 636051

View attachment 636055

View attachment 636057

View attachment 636063

View attachment 636064

View attachment 636065

View attachment 636068

View attachment 636069

View attachment 636053
How does that trailer hitch look, looks home made?

I noticed the hitch when I was taking the pic but I didn't look into it further. It looks like the tongue has a brace welded to it. Here are some closeups of it from the pics I took:

hitch1.jpg

hitch2.jpg

I will take the radio and all power window switches.
Pm me. Thanks.

Wow, that appears to be a pretty straight car to restore, even with the drivetrain gone.

Back