For Sale 1967 Chrysler Newport Parting out

Stormin

Reaction score
I am parting out a 1967 Chrysler Newport in May. I am going to use the engine and transmission for myself. The passenger's side of the body is dented however the driver's side is in good shape. The seats are in great shape but they would need to be cleaned. The electrical components seem to be okay. The glass is complete and not broken. The entire braking system is junk. The vehicle is from CT so the bottom side is rusty. I will not have the car at my shop until early May, but you can PM me regarding what you want. I am willing to ship smaller pieces but not large pieces such as body panels or bumpers. If you want to come to the Hartford, CT area and pickup large items that is fine with me. Whatever is left after I am done with it will go to the scrapyard. The car could be a good candidate for demolition derby.

IMG_0738.JPG

IMG_0739.JPG

IMG_0740.JPG

IMG_0741.JPG

IMG_0742.JPG

Do you have the metal clips that hold the engine compartment wiring harness to the firewall?

I have 7 total of the clips. For something this small I have a minimum charge of $10.00 to cover my time to go to the post office plus shipping which will probably be $10.65 USPS certified mail.

Is there anything else you need?

I have 7 total of the clips. For something this small I have a minimum charge of $10.00 to cover my time to go to the post office plus shipping which will probably be $10.65 USPS certified mail.

Is there anything else you need?

To clarify, I am looking for ones that are in good condition, not all rusty. When will you be going to the car? If you are saying $21.65 to get them to me, that is fine. Priority Mail is what I think that you meant.

Back