NOT MINE 1967 Dodge Polara $2,500

67newport

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
not mine

1&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=843cd7&_nc_ohc=nLz6rHvTh7EAX-LkfbL&tn=RooEkgljXsYFeq1G&_nc_ht=scontent.fagc1-2.jpg

144_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=843cd7&_nc_ohc=vjgX_Y03q0IAX8rYiW6&_nc_ht=scontent.fagc1-2.jpg

1967 Dodge Polara, 383 auto. Currently on the road, runs, and drives good, but needs some work.. Front suspension, leaf springs, and has a transmission leak. Headers, duel exhaust, Edelbrock intake, Holly carb, new starter, plugs, wires. It has Pertronix in place of the points. It has a few patches on the body, and a little rot, but it is solid. Rockers are good, floors, and drunk floor have a few small holes, and a few patches. Rear frame rails have some rot, but not in the really important places. The fuel gauge, and temp gauge does not work. Car was a daily driver this past spring, and summer, and I entered it in the NSRA East Coast Nationals in York Pa, Syracuse Nationals, and Dead Mans Curve in Mawah NJ, plus car cruises.

Love the "hood support rod". That's bound to get you lots of attention at the cruise-in's.

Back