Not open for further replies.

amazinblue82

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Not Mine. Sorry if duplicate

1967 Plymouth Fury III

I am not a buyer. Still kinda cool old sedan, looks clean and original. Looks like a fair asking price to me. Hope it finds a good home.

Seller Description: Asking Price $8,750

1967 Plymouth Fury III, 4-Door, 383 Commando, Automatic, All Original, 93K miles, Bought new in Alexandria VA, I have original bill of sale, build sheet, owners manuals, 1rst inspection certificate from VA State Police on 5/3/1967,

I have added true dual exhaust with flow master 40 series mufflers, oil change, here is a list of factory options - 383 engine, torque flight trans, a/c, am/fm radio, pb, ps, tinted glass, 8pr.grds f/r, dual side mirrors, deluxe wheels, factory undercoat, deluxe wheel covers, 3 speed wipers, wsw tires

Ccar looks like it has been in time capsule, i have found nothing that doesnt work on the car, it does need a new washer fluid bottle(old 1 is plastic and has cracked, carb prob needs a good tune up, it is VERY cold natured)...but runs and drive perfect, you wont find another classic like this again.
Capture 72 (2).png
Untitled 6AA.png
Capture 72 (1).png
Capture 71  (1).png
Capture 90 (1).png
Capture 72 (3).png
Untitled 5AAA.png

Last edited:
VERY NICE! Lacking only a set of Mudflaps to Complete.
One Tiny Criticism!!
Why is it that 67 Tail lights never seem to Align correctly.
Tony.M

WOW - talk about a sleeper sedan. There's a Commando 383, power steering/brakes, factory AC; all the options you REALLY need. I think that's the deluxe steering wheel, too. Look at that nice (and stock, mostly) engine compartment. Green interior is a nice touch, look how nice that seat fabric is. Stock wheels, to boot. Maybe the undercoating did its job here. Reasonably priced for all that - hope it finds a good home that won't change anything.

If I got it I'd do an immediate change to remove that piepan, it doesn't sit right on an AFB-era aircleaner like this one has.

As the seller says they added 'true' dual exhaust, it makes me wonder if this is a G-code 2-barrel originally and has had the dual-snorkel aircleaner installed.

As for the seller's "you wont find another classic like this again." - cars in this condition still turn up, this ain't a 1/lifetime oppy.
Here's a comparable-condition car from ebay:
1967 Dodge Monaco | eBay
upload_2020-9-4_17-9-54.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back