For Sale 1967 Imperial Crown parting out

Stormin

Reaction score
I am parting out a 1967 Imperial Crown in April. I am going to use the engine and transmission for myself. The body is actually in fair condition. I think the bottom of some of the panels have some rust on them. The interior is fair however I beleive the seats have some worn spots. The electrical components seem to be okay. The glass is complete except for the back glass is broken. The entire braking system is junk. The vehicle is from MO so the bottom side is rusty. I will not have the car at my shop until early April but you can PM me regarding what you want. I am willing to ship smaller pieces but not large pieces such as body panels or bumpers. If you want to come to the Hartford, CT area and pickup large items that is fine with me. Whatever is left after I am done with it will go to the scrapyard. The car could be a good candidate for demolition derby.

IMG_0743.JPG

IMG_0744.JPG

IMG_0745.JPG

IMG_0746.JPG

IMG_0747.JPG

IMG_0748.JPG

I am looking for the door edge guards. Are they still available? I have a 67 Coupe, only need the front door set.
PM sent

Last edited:
Looking for power seat 6 way solenoid pack..The 3 solenoids mounted on bracket attached to seat transmission. Drivers side.
If @Stormin doesn‘t respond I have complete bases available but I won’t sell them for parts. I would however make a fair deal on a unit that really should be dismantled, cleaned and greased before being considered ready to install.

If @Stormin doesn‘t respond I have complete bases available but I won’t sell them for parts. I would however make a fair deal on a unit that really should be dismantled, cleaned and greased before being considered ready to install.
I would be interested in the complete base. Thankyou. How much and how do we complete the transaction? I understand not wanting to piece it out and fully understand the importance of taking it apart and cleaning and grease everything up with fresh grease. Especially the jacks.

I'm trying to repair the 6 way power bucket seat in a 67 Sport Fury...not my 65 300. Just acquired this car in October. Had Been sitting in a garage since 1981. Very well preserved...been dealing with everything a person has to after sitting so long.

image000005.jpg

image000004.jpg

image000004 (2).jpg

Id be interested to see the back half of the stub frame and where it mounts to the floors if that's all solid I might be interested if I can locate a reasonable shipper to transport.

Id be interested to see the back half of the stub frame and where it mounts to the floors if that's all solid I might be interested if I can locate a reasonable shipper to transport.
I am looking to have the car gone by the end of next week.

Back