GregG48203

Reaction score
Not Mine:
1967 Chrysler Imperial · Coupe and convertible
1967 Chrysler imperial Coupe and convertible
$6,500
Listed 3 days ago in Clarkston, MI
Seller's Description
Car number 1 is a 1967 imperial crown coupe, that is about as solid as you could possibly find & dead straight. Engine is quiet & has excellent oil pressure, the car does move but has no brakes & runs on a gas can. Car number 2, 1967 imperial convertible. It is a little rough with rust behind the rear wheels & some dents & there is no drivetrain but the interior is in good shape, the top is all there, & surprisingly the car is Rock solid underneath & in the trunk with no rust anywhere. Selling as a pair or will split. Comes with a ton of extra parts, grills, tail lights, bumper pieces, and more. Price is for the pair.
67Imps01.jpg

67Imps02.jpg

67Imps03.jpg

67Imps04.jpg

67Imps05.jpg

67Imps06.jpg

ive "seen" 'em. week ago today. could be gone now but worth a look (i would encourage that).

good seller. cooperative. etc.

why didnt i try to buy? i got enough lettuce and & space indoors.

more work than i wanted to take on (1) at my age, and (2) other stuff in the queue with HARD deadlines to finish by a certain date.

and, oh, did i mention i'm old? :poke:

Price has dropped to $5,999 for the package deal…

to me, his original ask was fine to start a discussion .. about where i woulda wound up, win or lose, no haggling.

no stratagem - ever - on my part. A number always comes to mind, and a deal gets done or not. Again no time to haggle. No hard feelings. :)

the vert (engine is already gone, got some typical vert rot, etc.) I would part out and take a bite out my other '67 vert project (a 2026 project at earliest) -- many people here would not.

the coupe would be cherry, but its outside my project objectives. may not be the case for someone else younger and more skilled..

doesnt change the "metrics" for me, however, given how much work I gotta eventually pay other people to do and time to find hard to find stuff.

Somebody more personally handy, and younger, and closer (<200 miles away) than me could get smokin' deal it would seem (but i urge them to go look/get pics to confirm their needs a verify I didn't miss something).

seller seems to be a good man. I wish him well.

:thumbsup:

Back