NOT MINE 1967 New Yorker 2 dr fastback $24,750

coco

Reaction score
Would love to be the owner of this car, or one like it, but my budget don't stretch to $25k

1702206972515.jpeg

1702206991679.jpeg

1702207018834.jpeg

1702207072047.jpeg

1702207123901.jpeg

Yeap Id take! No A/C or elec windows but Id still take it. Beautiful car.

Don't know if the market is quite there yet, especially on a non-A/C car, but that's about as nice as they get.

Isn't that a beauty!! I have a 67 4dr New Yorker. 42k miles. Unfortunately it sat so long nothing works. I had to remove & take apart the headlight switch to remove the hardened factory grease. Now that's ok but there are many more. Use it or lose it. The car is stored inside.

I like it! It's even got Torque Thrusts in it already. No A/C or power windows is a plus in my book. Vent windows are more than enough air flow that I've ever needed cruising down the road.

What's funny to me is that I have a complete under-dash A/C unit, with compressor, dryer and tubing that came off a '67 383 Newport in Colorado some time ago.

Price drop to $20k, still outwith my price range, but OMG I would just love to own this one...

Maybe I should start a go fund me

:rofl:

Does the Newport and the New Yorker share any interior / dash parts? (for '67 at least) ?

Does the Newport and the New Yorker share any interior / dash parts? (for '67 at least) ?
Literally all the parts are interchangeable. You will find differences in appearance though. One model may have had a wood applique while in another model it may have a metal finish.

So the instrument cluster / speedo is interchangable? Bezel is exactly the same?

Is the Newport vs New Yorker the same as Monaco vs Polara? (no difference in dashboard / guages / speedo etc) ?

Would dashboard parts salvaged from a Newport bolt right in, be correct, for a New Yorker? (1967)

Other than, I guess, if there's wood grain involved. Or there are still too many variables involved to get yes/no answer to my question?

Last edited:
Your car was a beauty, wish I could have bought it at the $9.5k never mind $5.5k. Did a member buy it? hoping somebody/member has something similar to sell to me, cash waiting...
Ended up selling it to a guy down the road.
If I win a lottery she's coming home!! :lol:

Back