NOT MINE 1967 Plymouth Fury I 2dr Police Car No Drivetrain in Utah (FB)

68PK21 440.6bbl

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Heh can't do a link to the actual AD as you have to be logged into FB to see the marketplace AD and be a member of the private group, (why do they do that)
Also why can't these flippers be at least a little honest, "I saved this car but don't have the time for it right now." & "I haven't cleaned the car out completely to see what it has. From what I can find it is a fairly rare car and would be cool back on the road." Sounds like you have no clue about this car other than making a quick buck. Plus car on the flipper trailer is a big give away. <rant over>

1967 Plymouth Fury I 2dr Police Car No Drivetrain.Utah.000.jpg

1967 Plymouth Fury I 2dr Police Car No Drivetrain.Utah.001.jpg
1967 Plymouth Fury I 2dr Police Car No Drivetrain.Utah.002.jpg
1967 Plymouth Fury I 2dr Police Car No Drivetrain.Utah.003.jpg
1967 Plymouth Fury I 2dr Police Car No Drivetrain.Utah.004.jpg
1967 Plymouth Fury I 2dr Police Car No Drivetrain.Utah.005.jpg
1967 Plymouth Fury I 2dr Police Car No Drivetrain.Utah.006.jpg
1967 Plymouth Fury I 2dr Police Car No Drivetrain.Utah.007.jpg
1967 Plymouth Fury I 2dr Police Car No Drivetrain.Utah.008.jpg
1967 Plymouth Fury I 2dr Police Car No Drivetrain.Utah.009.jpg

Printed text from AD

Chance Crysel
May 21 at 8:43 PM

1967 Plymouth fury

$1,500

Listed 6 days ago in Salina, UT

About This Vehicle

Driven 100,000 miles

Automatic transmission

Exterior color: White

Seller's Description

1967 Plymouth Fury · Coupe · Driven 100,000 miles

1967 Plymouth Fury two door sedan police car. No engine or trans, originally had a 383. Fairly clean body with some rust spots in typical places. I saved this car but don't have the time for it right now. It is missing a lot of the police stuff but does still have the certified speedometer and a couple other small things. It does have the rear bumper, tailights, most of the interior, and other misc. parts, I haven't cleaned the car out completely to see what it has. From what I can find it is a fairly rare car and would be cool back on the road. I currently don't have a title, it will come with a bill of sale but I can get a title if a deal is made. It is located in central Utah and I can delivery locally or help to arrange shipping. I also have a bunch more photos I can send if interested. Asking $1,500 but am open to offers. Thanks.

I would be jumping on that. Interior is ptobably clear gone but the metal is probably pretty good.
If I had the time I would go get it.
Actually I would rather just move to bfe Utah.
Facebook sucks.

In this particular case, while he is looking for a fast flip, he also saved it from rusting into obscurity. So I really can't think of him as a career flipper. I would call it a nice save.
The VIN tag makes it at least 800 bucks.

That’s a decent car, could clean it up and drive it as is. Special order tires! And the price is low. No complaints.

I’ve got a 383 4bbl and trans waiting. Hmmmm!

Heh can't do a link to the actual AD as you have to be logged into FB to see the marketplace AD and be a member of the private group, (why do they do that)
Also why can't these flippers be at least a little honest, "I saved this car but don't have the time for it right now." & "I haven't cleaned the car out completely to see what it has. From what I can find it is a fairly rare car and would be cool back on the road." Sounds like you have no clue about this car other than making a quick buck. Plus car on the flipper trailer is a big give away. <rant over>

View attachment 533928

View attachment 533929View attachment 533930View attachment 533931View attachment 533932View attachment 533933View attachment 533934View attachment 533935View attachment 533936View attachment 533937

Printed text from AD

Chance Crysel
May 21 at 8:43 PM

1967 Plymouth fury

$1,500

Listed 6 days ago in Salina, UT

About This Vehicle

Driven 100,000 miles

Automatic transmission

Exterior color: White

Seller's Description

1967 Plymouth Fury · Coupe · Driven 100,000 miles

1967 Plymouth Fury two door sedan police car. No engine or trans, originally had a 383. Fairly clean body with some rust spots in typical places. I saved this car but don't have the time for it right now. It is missing a lot of the police stuff but does still have the certified speedometer and a couple other small things. It does have the rear bumper, tailights, most of the interior, and other misc. parts, I haven't cleaned the car out completely to see what it has. From what I can find it is a fairly rare car and would be cool back on the road. I currently don't have a title, it will come with a bill of sale but I can get a title if a deal is made. It is located in central Utah and I can delivery locally or help to arrange shipping. I also have a bunch more photos I can send if interested. Asking $1,500 but am open to offers. Thanks.

Are you able to reach out on my behalf and get the sellers number? If it’s still available of course. It would be much appreciated

Are you able to reach out on my behalf and get the sellers number? If it’s still available of course. It would be much appreciated
I'll check John, the past several weeks of being on FB for my motorcycle races I didn't see it pop up and I had pretty much turned off all notifications for my car groups and turned my motorcycle groups on, so I would just manually check the car groups.

A few in the comments were interested but coming back a week later it seems the comments died out. I'm not on my computer that has the AD bookmarked but I'll log on to FB and scroll down and see if I find the post again and the outcome status.

I'll check John, the past several weeks of being on FB for my motorcycle races I didn't see it pop up and I had pretty much turned off all notifications for my car groups and turned my motorcycle groups on, so I would just manually check the car groups.

A few in the comments were interested but coming back a week later it seems the comments died out. I'm not on my computer that has the AD bookmarked but I'll log on to FB and scroll down and see if I find the post again and the outcome status.

Thanks a bunch, it’s entirely at your convenience and your work on my behalf is greatly appreciated

Thanks a bunch, it’s entirely at your convenience and your work on my behalf is greatly appreciated
No John it's moved on, the bookmark for the FB view only AD shows "This Page Isn't Available Right Now" which means it's been deleted, funny thou that the whole post is gone too. First couple of comments were just naming someone in the comment which means that were alerting said name to the post. Not much other comments other than trying to figure out what agency the car came from which the seller implied that it may have been a game warden car.

This car sort of looks like one in my collection that was advertised in Boise ID for $800 in 2018.

Last edited:
Shame to hear that, thanks a bunch anyway! Been having tough luck looking for a car that tickles me
No John it's moved on, the bookmark for the FB view only AD shows "This Page Isn't Available Right Now" which means it's been deleted, funny thou that the whole post is gone too. First couple of comments were just naming someone in the comment which means that were alerting said name to the post. Not much other comments other than trying to figure out what agency the car came from which the seller implied that it may have been a game warden car.

This car sort of looks like one in my collection that was advertised in Boise ID for $800 in 2018.

I remember that car being for sale about 10 years ago in the western states. It might have been less than $1000 back then, $1500 is a great price in todays market! Some folks want a thousand bucks just for those police/taxi/export wheels. I think it is a Colorado State Police unit? Back then I already had my 1968 Fury I Nebraska State Patrol project, paid 150 bucks for it but it was about $5K before I got it home..
1968 Fury Butler Courthouse.JPG

Back