1967 Plymouth Fury II Wagon - Ebay Sweet! owned by Fire Dept.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adebrea

Reaction score
Contact seller
Sweet car, not mine, but i wish! Fire dept. car

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Plymouth-Fu...5cfbed74e&item=231118657358&pt=US_Cars_Trucks

1967 Plymouth Fury II in great shape! This car was purchased mid 90's by the Hampton Fire Department and was used as a parade car. It was repainted and ball joints and other front end parts were replaced. It has been stored inside ever since. It still has the light and siren attached, however, all wiring and controls have been removed so they are not in working order. This car has dual side pipes that are not just for show! They can however be capped off and the exhaust exits through the normal exhaust out the back with muffler. It starts right up and keeps running. It is drivable but wouldn't recommend driving long distances because the brakes get a little soft due to a minor leak in the master cylinder. Believed to be a 383 original engine, but not sure to be exact. If you know where the block casting number is and would like a picture, message me and I will send you one as I am not sure where the casting number location is. The back bench seat is the original vinyl, but front bucket seats have been replaced. The driver seat has a dime size hole in upholstery. No dents and car is very straight. The dash is in good shape, for a '67. It does have some cracks like you would imagine a '67 would. If you would like pictures of anything that isn't shown, message me with your number and I will text them to you. Any questions, feel free to ask!

$_57 (1).jpg$_57 (2).jpg$_57.jpg

$_57 (1).jpg

$_57 (2).jpg

$_57.jpg

Nice Fury longroof! I'd lose those horrible '80s gold and chrome nugget wheels and go with a set of Torq-Thrust or chrome smoothy wheels, instead. Keep the pipes, sell the bubble gum machine, and roll with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back