1967 Plymouth Fury Parting Out Complete Car!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just picked up a very complete 1967 Plymouth fury for parts. All parts are available. Engine, Transmission, Rear-End,Doors, hood, fenders, trunk lid, seats, glass, windows, door handles, tail lights, tail light housings, suspension components, Dash Parts ect. These parts will work on 1967 1968 Plymouth Fury I II III VIP Sport Fury 2 door 4 door Hardtop Sedan Fastop. Get the parts you need before there gone. I will ship parts. This car only has 62,000 miles on it and the parts really show it!! I can be reached at

Hi, very interested in the driver side window. How much would you ask for it? Thanks in advance
erik

I just picked up a very complete 1967 Plymouth fury for parts. All parts are available. Engine, Transmission, Rear-End,Doors, hood, fenders, trunk lid, seats, glass, windows, door handles, tail lights, tail light housings, suspension components, Dash Parts ect. These parts will work on 1967 1968 Plymouth Fury I II III VIP Sport Fury 2 door 4 door Hardtop Sedan Fastop. Get the parts you need before there gone. I will ship parts. This car only has 62,000 miles on it and the parts really show it!! I can be reached at

Hi, sorry, just posted regarding the driver window, also interested in the steering Wheel, window cranks front doors, and interior door handles on the front doors (for a 2 door fury 3). Shipping would be to Spain preferably, or to Atlanta georgia, USA.
thanks in advance for your reply
erik

hi there, would be interested in the steering Wheel, driver window, all interior door handles / window cranks and if the dash pad is still in good shape I'd like that too. Thanks for a quote with shipment either to Spain or to Atlanta Georgia.

I sent you a pm.

hi there, would be interested in the steering Wheel, driver window, all interior door handles / window cranks and if the dash pad is still in good shape I'd like that too. Thanks for a quote with shipment either to Spain or to Atlanta Georgia.

Here's a pic.

20130223_133512.jpg

The only ac components I have left are the interior parts, and the few pieces on the inner fenders. Everything else is sold.

Brake light/tail light socket

I am in need of a brake light/tail light socket ( inner right side). Do you have one and how much would you want for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back