1967 Plymouth sport fury III fastop

Status
Not open for further replies.

f3newyorker

Reaction score
Contact seller
For sale is a 1967 plymouth sport fury III fastop,original paint,mechanically sound.The car originally left the factory sporting a 383 cubic inch big block and 727 torqueflite trans,making this a very unique machine,unfortunaly the 383/727 are gone,they were gone when my buddy bought it,however it now has a good old reliable 318 small block with new aluminum intake a holley 650 carb newer radiator,water pump,dual exhaust,rebuilt 904 transmission,3.23 open rearend,the interior features bucket seats,console floor shift,power windows and a/c,the a/c components have been removed but go with the car.Very good running car,great for someone looking to get into a mopar that can be enjoyed while restoring,originally came from Utah in the high desert,so it has very little if any rust,it has dings here and there,nothing major.
asking $4400

I am posting this car for a buddy of mine that doesnt have a computer,if you are interested in the car,pm me your phone #,and i will forward your # to my buddy.
The car is located in south st louis city.

Picture 5392.jpg

Picture 5393.jpg

Picture 5391.jpg

Picture 5390.jpg

Some friendly advise and constructive criticism to help in actually getting the car sold:
The asking price should be half of that....

Why? So people will say you want $2200.00? I'll give you $1700.00... thats BS Stan............Gotta come high and take offers. No wonder you live in Florida.

Were all fixed income people but a decent two door with buckets and console should get 4 G's. Just because it isn't the all mighty "FORMAL C body" doesn't make it worth less:soapbox:

I'm realisticl. I know "Formals" are worth even LESS...
No argument there. I'm talking about the market right now, my friend. Not the price he wants.
I'm just saying nobody's buying anything these days for what they used to bring.
People from Barrett-Jackson down to Joe dDirt of Craigslist still has that 2006 $ figure in their head.
Rumor has it the actual sell through completed transactions on eBay is around 10% of the total listings so don't use them as a guide either. And look at the For Sales in any of the Mopar Forums. They're not selling unless they're grossly underpriced.
It's a sad state of the economy. Don't shoot the messenger.

PS, polara71, I hope this is all good natured ribbing and just sitting around the cracker barrel talking "shop" and you're not really as intense as your posts make you sound as you are.

:Groaner: Stan I am surprised at you. Its all in fun, as you jab back you seem like a fellow who can dish it out too in which you have earned my respect...:icon_pray:

Some friendly advise and constructive criticism to help in actually getting the car sold:
The asking price should be half of that....

That's not going to happen,he has a little more than the asking price of 4400 in it,and he's not going to take that kind of a loss on the car.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back