SOLD 1968 15" Disk brake wheel coveres

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red63440

Reaction score
Contact seller
I have 4 disk brake wheel covers left from my 68 Monaco 500. I will get them out tomorrow and get some photos and an exact count but I think they all were pretty nice shape....$35.00 each OBO plus shipping. I have to apologize, the wheel covers shown on the car above were not the original to the car. They were the ones that were on the car when purchased but were changed out for the correct wheel covers shortly after this photos was taken and are shown in the last photo of the car shown. The wheel covers I have available are the same except the centers are generic and have sort of a bullseye center, some have light crazing but are very presentable and only one has several small dents which would be easily removable.
Left side.JPG

Hubcap.jpg

hubcapx4-1.jpg

hubcaprear.jpg

hubcapx4-2.jpg

Carlisle first day.JPG

Last edited:
Technically, those are for non-disc brake cars with the optional 15" wheels and tires. The disc brake wheel covers say disc brake in the center around the red circle.

Suggest you put them on eBay.

I am well aware of the difference between the ones I have listed and the ones that were on my car. The ones listed have a generic center for standard 15" non disk brake car although they could be used on a disk brake car until the correct centers could be located. No thank you I will leave them here.

I am well aware of the difference between the ones I have listed and the ones that were on my car. The ones listed have a generic center for standard 15" non disk brake car although they could be used on a disk brake car until the correct centers could be located. No thank you I will leave them here.
Price lowered to $10.00 each plus shipping.
If you still have them, I will take them. PM me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back