NOT MINE 1968 300 2 Door

marty mopar

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Tempe AZ (hotter than a turd on a frypan)
1968 Chrysler 300 dodge original survivor - cars & trucks - by owner... (craigslist.org)

Chrysler 300, 440/727, survivor 94,000 miles, original paint/ interior, no rust except 1 spot pictured. Car runs and drives, needs minor mechanical repairs but I already bought the parts I just haven’t gotten around to working on the car. It comes with new fan clutch, fuel pump, front drums, power steering pump rebuild kit, bushings for front suspension, new factory vinyl top and more. This car has never had any major body damage, it has one small dent on driver's quarter panel pictured. The original interior is ok, it will need the seat covers redone, original carpet is still decent. Floors and trunk are rust free. Doors open and shut nice. The bumpers look like they have been redone but they haven’t there original. Everything works except the a/c. Great car for those that like untouched original cars. I’m selling this car for only one reason; I’m going to be moving and I’m not going to have the garage space I do now and I’m not going to put it in a storage unit. So here it is $ 7500.00 clean title drive it home

1650324296_68Chrysler300WAe.jpg.f46e4de8fcac4a5f6eb654d1c9c5ec60.jpg

So Satan causes rust?

I need to reread the bible cuz I thought that water or salt caused that............

Now which bible should I read?

The old, the new or the one in the middle?

Damn! Oops that slipped out. Now I'm going to hell.

Actually I have seen hell before. I think it was marriage # 4. I still have bullet fragments in my middle leg from that one.

I had to buy a tiny crutch online for that malady.
Jesus Marty. I almost fell off the couch from laughing and my wife is looking at me like I'm insane. That one made my night.

Actually I have seen hell before. I think it was marriage # 4. I still have bullet fragments in my middle leg from that one.

I had to buy a tiny crutch online for that malady.
Divorcees are exponentially more likely to divorce again in subsequent marriages. Always wondered about the psychology behind it.

Fwiw I've got some buck shot in my left knee.

Wasn't fun, didn't laugh.

Back