WANTED 1968 CHRY AC PARTS (non auto temp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isaiah Estrada

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
ISO: Blower motor and fan (squirrel cage / hamster wheel) for a 1968 Chrysler w/ Heat and AC non auto temp. Are there new replacements that work?

Also, a long shot but trying to see if anyone has the vacuum control lines for the HVAC control switch. I believe there should be 7 for my setup. I have all the hoses, but mine aren’t that great. If someone has these I’d love to purchase. thanks!!!

ISO: Blower motor and fan (squirrel cage / hamster wheel) for a 1968 Chrysler w/ Heat and AC non auto temp. Are there new replacements that work?

Also, a long shot but trying to see if anyone has the vacuum control lines for the HVAC control switch. I believe there should be 7 for my setup. I have all the hoses, but mine aren’t that great. If someone has these I’d love to purchase. thanks!!!
There’s an ‘extension’ vacuum hose harness between the mode control switch and the vacuum hose harness that attaches to the actuators and vacuum ‘reservoir’/canister in the 69 and 70 systems (port 2 is capped in 69 and 70s). I believe that 67-68s also have this, without the cap.
You may be able to replace the hoses between the end of the connector using a 1/8” or 5/32” union.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back