WANTED 1968 Chrysler 300 Passenger Cornering Light Assembly

Status
Not open for further replies.

mgm1986

Reaction score
Contact seller
Looking for the metal housing for the passenger cornering light on a 1968 Chrysler 300. Casting number on the housing is 2606776. Thanks!

20231231_145457.jpg
20231231_145439.jpg

I may have this part for you. It came in a big box of 68 parts I got, but my 300 doesn’t have the cornering lights.

I’ll have time to explore in my attic next week.

Fyi, 67 Newport and 300 are the same. That will help expand your search.
Also if it matters, you can modify the housing to accept twist lock sockets that include an additional ground wire.
Tail light bulb socket mods to make 'em work
Hope this helps.

That does help, thank you! I wish the ground was the only issue, the hole where the socket goes through cracked when removing the old rusted socket. Will try to repair but don't think I will have much luck.

I may have this part for you. It came in a big box of 68 parts I got, but my 300 doesn’t have the cornering lights.

I’ll have time to explore in my attic next week.
Went up to the attic today. Turns out the two Corning lights I have are both the left side. Part #2606777.
IMG_0287.jpeg
I realize you don’t have a need for the left side, but still happy to offer them up to any one who might want them.

One has an apparent repair. Both of the lenses are intact, but each has cracks.

IMG_0286.jpeg

IMG_0289.jpeg

IMG_0288.jpeg

Darn! I really appreciate you looking. My drivers side cornering light tests good so I don't plan to remove it unless the bulb eventually blows.

The search continues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back