For Sale 1968 chrysler 300

Status
Not open for further replies.

TAD STIELSTRA

Reaction score
Contact seller
listing for a buddy 1968 chrysler 300,440 auto 83/4 rear end car has some front sheetmetal damage to the hood and fenders,missing rear seat and grilles fender skirts,car is very solid runs and the power seat even works, serious only car is located in michigan near lansing call bob 269-838-9713 asking $2500.00

DSCF3998.JPG

DSCF3999.JPG

DSCF4000.JPG

DSCF4003.JPG

DSCF4004.JPG

DSCF4005.JPG

DSCF4006.JPG

DSCF4007.JPG

DSCF4008.JPG

A project I would never be able to do without a parts car in better shape than the project car

no one cares about your opinion if your enterested contact the number in the add,otherwise keep your opinion to yourself

We don't mean to be mean, well maybe we do, but if your buddy has had this car for any period of time, he knows nothing is re-popped for our c-bodies. That being the case we want a complete car to restore, if not they are simply parts cars.

Last edited:
The OP stated "serious only" Out of respect I'll remain serious. :wideyed:

Last edited:
I don't know... This car might have more potential than the pics are showing. If the car is solid, it's not a parts car by any means. It's a project for sure, but let's say you already had a rough 300 sitting around..... You can take it from there.

I don't know... This car might have more potential than the pics are showing. If the car is solid, it's not a parts car by any means. It's a project for sure, but let's say you already had a rough 300 sitting around..... You can take it from there.
It does not even have matching incorrect wheels. If it does start right up and drive and has a title and looks better in person which I doubt, it might be a $8-900 car and that is only because it is a 300 with a 440. You can add a $1000 to his asking price and have a very decent driver that needs way less work and is not missing skirts, seat, wheels, not to mention the bashed in front with the missing grill and hideaway headlight doors a key element to a 300, I'm sure is not cheap to replace. My $500 offer stands till early November.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back