NOT MINE 1968 Chrysler New Yorker - $29,000 Covington, West Virginia

PH27L7

Reaction score
Very low mileage example with nice colors, looks superb. Reminiscent of one owned by @GOLDMYN

1968 Chrysler New Yorker - antiques - by owner - collectibles sale - craigslist

1968 Chrysler New Yorker 2-Dr Hardtop / Original 440ci 350hp 4bbl Factory Triple Black. MINT Condition! This 27200 mile, 55 year old classic luxury coupe has been extremely well kept and actually looks as good today as it did the day it left the factory and in some areas, even better! Paint is top notch and absolutely beautiful throughout! The shine is so bright that it was difficult to photo because of the reflection. The chrome bumpers are virtually flawless. The trim pieces are "like new" including the huge chrome pieces between the wheel wells. All chrome and trim are original.

1968 NY1.jpg
1968 NY2.jpg
1968 NY3.jpg
1968 NY4.jpg
1968 NY5.jpg
1968 NY6.jpg
1968 NY7.jpg

It's been in Hemmings at that price for a long time.
The dealer ad in Hemmings is likely legit. $59k seems way over market but the guy has many similarly (over) priced cars with very low mileage. The CL ad is likely a scam, I've seen various like that lately although they are often very desirable cars that are under-priced. The hook would be to wire a deposit to hold the car, never to be seen again. Some of them are really obvious, like a nice Cuda being sold out of Green Bay for $20k that has palm trees in the background.

I E mailed the link to the CL ad to the dealer and asked if it was a scam. It must be unless it's on consignment and the owner is trying to sell it on his own. We'll see.

for a 27000 mile car and the price i would not expect to see stains on the front bumper from water rolling off the hood. must have spent a lot time out in the weather

1705111679444.png

Very low mileage example with nice colors, looks superb. Reminiscent of one owned by @GOLDMYN

1968 Chrysler New Yorker - antiques - by owner - collectibles sale - craigslist

1968 Chrysler New Yorker 2-Dr Hardtop / Original 440ci 350hp 4bbl Factory Triple Black. MINT Condition! This 27200 mile, 55 year old classic luxury coupe has been extremely well kept and actually looks as good today as it did the day it left the factory and in some areas, even better! Paint is top notch and absolutely beautiful throughout! The shine is so bright that it was difficult to photo because of the reflection. The chrome bumpers are virtually flawless. The trim pieces are "like new" including the huge chrome pieces between the wheel wells. All chrome and trim are original.

View attachment 637547View attachment 637548View attachment 637549View attachment 637550View attachment 637551View attachment 637552View attachment 637553
Is it possible to put a "sticky" on every website that allows car advertising to teach people how to create an ad? How about a list of options? Does it have a/c. Seems to have power windows. Do they work? Any other creature comfort options? More pictures? Engine, trunk, underneath?

Back