NOT MINE 1968 Chrysler new yorker 2dr FB $15,000 in Foley, MO

coco

Reaction score
Why these nice cars always green ? grrrr ! Anyone got similar 67-68 FB they want to part with let me know please..

FB so no pics from me only the AD

I'll do a few of the pictures.

1968 Chrysler Newport Custom BB 2dr HT with 75,000 original miles.01.jpg
1968 Chrysler Newport Custom BB 2dr HT with 75,000 original miles.02.jpg
1968 Chrysler Newport Custom BB 2dr HT with 75,000 original miles.03.jpg
1968 Chrysler Newport Custom BB 2dr HT with 75,000 original miles.04.jpg
1968 Chrysler Newport Custom BB 2dr HT with 75,000 original miles.05.jpg
1968 Chrysler Newport Custom BB 2dr HT with 75,000 original miles.06.jpg

Its a Newport custom , not a New Yorker then !

Thanks for the pics:thumbsup:

Why these nice cars always green ? grrrr ! Anyone got similar 67-68 FB they want to part with let me know please..

FB so no pics from me only the AD

I love GREEN both of my Newports are GREEN. Two different greens than this one.

I also love that it is a Newport with no extra farkles! No AC, no electric windows, etc!

I love GREEN both of my Newports are GREEN. Two different greens than this one.

I also love that it is a Newport with no extra farkles! No AC, no electric windows, etc!
I'm glad you like green cars, they are just not for me. No offence was meant, just a frustration on my part as most cars in this condition seem to be green which I would not buy. The ad says its a New Yorker, but it's not and was only able to see that on large pics kindly posted by another member. I have no issue with Newports, be quite happy to have one. Lucky you who has 2 !

Hope that clears up any offence you may have taken....

Newport, New Yorker. Green, Gold, Red, Blue, its a Chyrsler! That green does look better than others! Saw a light blue convertible yesterday here in Tx, black top, was down, blue interior. Ive seen nicer blues, wish I would have got a pic!, I would have been proud of it just the same!

Back