NOT MINE 1968 Chrysler Newport 2dr hardtop, 64K miles - $10,800 - Langhorne, PA,

i told him i would buy it for 10,000 when he had it for 10,500. said it was sold and then next day he lower the price.
I'm confused though. You offered him money and he turned you down. Don't scammers want to take your money?

I'm confused though. You offered him money and he turned you down. Don't scammers want to take your money?
i don't know what his game is. i told him i would be down to get it and pay when i got there with cash and trailer it away.

2309538-spider_sense_by_spideray_d4mzxm8.png

yeah Chris ... a seller with a fair cash on the spot offer vs. asking price doesn't take it? Don't know what a trunk mat is? WTF?

suggests something may not be quite right here ... as pointed out earlier.

I still like the car .. but damn! We'll see how long it stays "sold".

Hope it got a good home if that's true, and not one of these deals.

BMTk2NTE0MDk5OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTU3NjU1MTE@._V1_.jpg

People can be incredibly STUPID. This arselocher might have committed to sell it to somebody dear to his rotten black blood pump or such. Thus, he would turn down another deal. Or, it may be a speed freak, tweeked out and so paranoid he fears an honest deal. The possibilities are... endless, and bad. Keep your money in your wallet, for whatever reason, this C body Mopar isn't available to folks on this Forum.

He is probably one of these scammers that collects emails and phone #'s to sell to those that make lists to bombard you with stupid emails and phone calls

Let's see how much longer this ad remains up and unaltered. That will tell us more about what motives this putative seller has.

Well first off it said calls o text only but, only an email came up. so I emailed him. He sent a number and said call after noon cause he works 3rd shift. Ok. Call after noon and no answer. I leave a message. He texts back Hi?. I text I called about your car. H says want to come look at it tomorrow? I said I would like to talk on the phone. He said he was at work and could talk after 8pm. Thats when I had enough. Then he text the next day sayin it was sold.

Well first off it said calls o text only but, only an email came up. so I emailed him. He sent a number and said call after noon cause he works 3rd shift. Ok. Call after noon and no answer. I leave a message. He texts back Hi?. I text I called about your car. H says want to come look at it tomorrow? I said I would like to talk on the phone. He said he was at work and could talk after 8pm. Thats when I had enough. Then he text the next day sayin it was sold.
He just doesn't want to deal with you. Typical, esp of the younger, IOT-diapered generations.

You should see where the original link takes one to today. Typically a sold car, or deleted car, would get a screen saying deleted. No, we get a 1968 Mercury Monterey.

When you see this BS think twice:

"Beautiful classic 1967 Mercury Monterey 2 door hardtop. 390 automatic transmission. Needs nothing. Everything works perfectly. No rust!!

Runs excellent. Interior mint
. Asking $8,700 obo. Calls or texts only no emails please. Thanks."

Back