For Sale 1968 Dodge Monaco 500 - parting out

70DartMike

Reaction score
I have this '68 Monaco 500 in the back, if you see anything you need let me know.

It was a 318, 727. Buckets, console, black interior, black vinyl top.

The buckets are gone but I still have the seat tracks.
The console is gone but the shifter is still there.
Lots of good trim, interior parts, sheet metal, glass, etc

Unfortunately the previous owner glued a bunch of toys to it, and cut a hole in the roof and glued a glass dome to it, as well as glued domes to the trunk lid and plastered a bunch of lights all over it.

Located in Parksville, BC, Canada. Happy to ship on your dime.

IMG_6894.JPG

IMG_6892.JPG

IMG_6893.JPG

IMG_6895.JPG

IMG_6896.JPG

IMG_6897.JPG

IMG_6898.JPG

IMG_6899.JPG

IMG_6902.JPG

IMG_6903.JPG

Hi

What was the previous owner thinking!!??? Anyhow - how much for the C pillar Monaco 500 badges shipped to the UK? (could do with the front stub as well - could never afford to ship it the UK though!! )

Cheers,

Hi

What was the previous owner thinking!!??? Anyhow - how much for the C pillar Monaco 500 badges shipped to the UK? (could do with the front stub as well - could never afford to ship it the UK though!! )

Cheers,
I'll check on that for you, thanks.

Hi

Cheers,
Small packet surface is $16 Canadian, Small packet Air is $26. $30 for the emblems ok? If that works for you, send me a PM.

Hi

Cheers,

IMG_6923.JPG

IMG_6924.JPG

Hi

Cheers,
Any interest?

Hey 70DartMike! I'm interested in those rear tailights you have pictured. What's your pricing for the set? I'm in Vancouver, so just a hop across the strait.

I have this '68 Monaco 500 in the back, if you see anything you need let me know.

Unfortunately the previous owner glued a bunch of toys to it, and cut a hole in the roof and glued a glass dome to it, as well as glued domes to the trunk lid and plastered a bunch of lights all over it.

View attachment 529559

View attachment 529560

View attachment 529561

View attachment 529562

View attachment 529563

View attachment 529564

View attachment 529565

View attachment 529566

View attachment 529567

View attachment 529569
How much for the tail lights?

View attachment 529559

View attachment 529560

View attachment 529561

View attachment 529562

View attachment 529563

View attachment 529564

View attachment 529565

View attachment 529566

View attachment 529567

View attachment 529569

Sorry guys, been super busy! I will get on the requests.

Tail lights are SOLD (to the first person who PM'd me about them)

Back