For Sale 1968 Imperial front cornering light lenses

CHS 67 Imperial

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
For sale 1968 Imperial front cornering light lenses, plastic, Used. I would say 8 out of 10 condition.
I bought them by mistake. I paid $50. So, $50 or best offer.
Plus shipping from California.

1968 Imperial Crown front plastic lenses.jpg

For sale 1968 Imperial front cornering light lenses, plastic, Used. I would say 8 out of 10 condition.
I bought them by mistake. I paid $50. So, $50 or best offer.
Plus shipping from California.

View attachment 630959
If you are looking for ‘67 lenses I know I have at least one side available but maybe both. I’ll check if you need.

I have some for the 67 - I appreciate the offer. They are hard to come by and expensive (found a used couple on another Website used for $670!). I would buy them as extras but should probably leave them for somebody else who may really need them. I assumed originally that the 67s and 68s were the same, but as you know they are not.

On another note, have you had any luck restoring the pot metal trim pieces (grill and tail lights)? I have some good pieces, but a couple have significant pitting. I was going to attempt to use Muggy ( Quick and Easy Pot Metal Repair and Restoration | Muggy Weld), but those horizontal fins are a beast.

Thanks again.

I have some for the 67 - I appreciate the offer. They are hard to come by and expensive (found a used couple on another Website used for $670!). I would buy them as extras but should probably leave them for somebody else who may really need them. I assumed originally that the 67s and 68s were the same, but as you know they are not.

On another note, have you had any luck restoring the pot metal trim pieces (grill and tail lights)? I have some good pieces, but a couple have significant pitting. I was going to attempt to use Muggy ( Quick and Easy Pot Metal Repair and Restoration | Muggy Weld), but those horizontal fins are a beast.

Thanks again.
Never had to restore any of the pot metal as I’ve been fortunate to gather most everything in good condition.

Back