For Sale 1968 Newport/New Yorker front seat parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrick66

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
There is no way in Hell I would be willing to ship this seat, so I'm going to part it out, instead! It's a blue brocade and leather front split bench seat. The fabric is pretty roached, but the leather trim on it is pretty nice; so I'd be willing to cut the seat up for the fabric needed, if you need the leather material for patches on your seat. Seat backs and the bottom have good spring to them. The side trim on this NON-power seat is pretty decent - not show quality, but better than driver quality. The seat mounts are good, as are the seat hinges. Lots of good on this, but unless you are willing to drive to OKC to get it out of my shop as a complete seat, it's gonna get parted out. You pay the shipping, and I'll send whatever parts are on it to you! Great deal, yes?

I'll post some pics of this later, as I have a stack of stuff on it. It was going to be my "shop couch", but that never happened.

PM me here with your requests.

I don't have a pic of the back of my front seat handy but it has the handle thing on the back that goes all of the way across.. where it attaches to the seat is a chome piece.. do you have that chrome trim cap thing.. literally one of the only parts I'm missing on this car and it bugs me every time I see it Haha

00x0x_cQYU4yy8EQI_600x450.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back