1968 Plymouth Fury III Junkyard Find

Dahm shame if you don't try an save that Fury, you found it now save it. Pool all your Mopar buddy's together an buy it, little TLC then flip it to sombody whose going to give it another life on the road. Not a particularly rare Fury but a Dahm good car an it looks very savable. Just might make a little profit too.

Dahm shame if you don't try an save that Fury, you found it now save it. Pool all your Mopar buddy's together an buy it, little TLC then flip it to sombody whose going to give it another life on the road. Not a particularly rare Fury but a Dahm good car an it looks very savable. Just might make a little profit too.

Once its in a yard, there's no getting it out. (legal reasons). Seen too many nice cars lost because of this.

In Virginia, one junkyard owner told me that to sell cars takes a separate license. The owner said it was expensive and not worth the $. Unfortunately that junkyard is the victim of the owner dying and the family selling to a housing developer. All cars scrapped.

I bought a few from a junkyard here in Pa no problem at all they will even deliver any car to me

I just saw this on YouTube. Where is it located?… and why can’t it be pulled from a junkyard?
In Virginia, one junkyard owner told me that to sell cars takes a separate license. The owner said it was expensive and not worth the $. Unfortunately that junkyard is the victim of the owner dying and the family selling to a housing developer. All cars scrapped.

Ok this has to be some Ohio bureaucratic crap..right..? I'm sure azblackhemi is right about state to state rules. What a shame, lets make up all these state codes an laws in the DOT or what ever this crap comes under to keep all the old transportation off the road, but Thay want their EV's an tesla's an what not. Guess what make's manufacturing possible for the new crap! Fossil fuels. I got to say the percentage of classic and restored vehicle's has got to be way less than all the new sh#%t running around this world. Environmental impact can't be no whare near what it was in the 60s 70s. IDN I'm just pissed at the word today. Sorry..

Back