1968 Plymouth Fury VIP

Thanks Bill. I doubt I'll be selling it. I found a VIP finish panel but I have to still find the "VIP" block letters. I found the car on line in doing a search, I think it was on for a while.

Greg, so you have a correct VIP trunk finish panel with the correct brushed aluminum applique' across the center but it's missing the VIP letters? I know that I have some good used VIP trunk finish panels with the letters that I would sell you.

Someone would probably want the Fury III panel if it is in good shape. Be very careful when you swap the finish panels as the plastic clips that hold the panels on break very easily and get brittle with age.

Bill

According to the "oldride" website
Your Classic Car Classifieds and Community
These are the VIP production numbers:
2 door Fastback coupe 6,768 $3,234 3,630 lbs
4 door Hardtop sedan 10,745 $3,300 3,720 lbs
4 door Station Wagon (6 pass) 9,203 $3,416 4,105 lbs
4 door Station Wagon (9 pass) 13,224 $3,517 4,150 lbs

She's a lovely car, I hope you'll have many happy miles and smiles together.

Greg, so you have a correct VIP trunk finish panel with the correct brushed aluminum applique' across the center but it's missing the VIP letters? I know that I have some good used VIP trunk finish panels with the letters that I would sell you.

Someone would probably want the Fury III panel if it is in good shape. Be very careful when you swap the finish panels as the plastic clips that hold the panels on break very easily and get brittle with age.

Bill
Hi Bill, yes I did buy a NOS decklid finish panel that has the correct applique for the VIP. All I need is the letters. If you have those I'd be very interested in them.

According to the "oldride" website
Your Classic Car Classifieds and Community
These are the VIP production numbers:
2 door Fastback coupe 6,768 $3,234 3,630 lbs
4 door Hardtop sedan 10,745 $3,300 3,720 lbs
4 door Station Wagon (6 pass) 9,203 $3,416 4,105 lbs
4 door Station Wagon (9 pass) 13,224 $3,517 4,150 lbs

She's a lovely car, I hope you'll have many happy miles and smiles together.
Thank you, I plan on having the car for a long time!

Hi Bill, yes I did buy a NOS decklid finish panel that has the correct applique for the VIP. All I need is the letters. If you have those I'd be very interested in them.

Greg, Send me a PM. Just click on my avatar and click on start a conversation.

Congrats! Beautiful VIP you have there & welcome from Niagara Ontario Canada!:canada:

If you get the clips off without breaking them soak them in boiling water for 10 minutes. It will restore some of the elasticity to them.
until they return to room temperature then get ready for the snap, crackle, POP!!!:lol:

Back