SOLD 1968 Plymouth Sport Fury Convertible For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

hergfest

Reaction score
Contact seller
Put this up on Ebay yesterday:
1968 Plymouth Fury Sport Fury | eBay
Bought it as a parts car for Tallzag's 68 Sport Fury 440 4-spd convertible but after getting it cleaned up decided it was way to nice to part out. Has some cool options like power windows and tilt wheel, original Washington car so the bottom isn't all rusted out. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Wow skirts and everything. Good call, that is way too nice to part out.

Its getting close to the reserve, I'm not expecting the world.

Its been over 24 hours and I haven't heard from the buyer so you know what that means. I think 50% of the car sales I have done on Ebay the buyer never paid. Sellers have all the power and there are no repercussions for not paying. At least on Bring a Trailer if you don't pay, you pay a penalty. Should have just listed it on facebook.

on Ebay the buyer never paid. Sellers have all the power and there are no repercussions for not paying. At least on Bring a Trailer if you don't pay, you pay a penalty. Should have just listed it on facebook.

Doesn't ebay kick off non-payers?
How do they collect a penalty on BaT ..?

Ebay doesn't do ****. You have to have mutliple times before they do anything. You have to give BAT your credit card info.

Its been over 24 hours and I haven't heard from the buyer so you know what that means. I think 50% of the car sales I have done on Ebay the buyer never paid. Sellers have all the power and there are no repercussions for not paying. At least on Bring a Trailer if you don't pay, you pay a penalty. Should have just listed it on facebook.

Sorry to hear that the buyer has been silent. Why not list it here with your price? BTW, let me know if you didn't receive my recent emails. Maybe they went to your junk mail.

Pictures are in the Ebay link if anyone wants to make an offer. Otherwise its going back on Ebay next week.

CAT.WELL.THIS.SUCKS.jpg

Respectable car for that price, but then there is the transportation costs.

Does eBay give you any consideration on your listing fees for non-payers?

Yes, and they let you relist for free.

Yea I did a little searching around in the help file for that the last time I was looking for something that I needed.

Also looked at the cars bid history and second highest bid was only $5.00 under the automatic winning bid. eBay don't let you go to second highest bidder anymore? Or was that a fail too?

Looking at the 2 highest bidders history I see that they bid on a lot of vehicles in the past week or so, so I take it these are just asshats that bid on a lot and cherrypick what they win.

I think the eBay non-payer help said all you can do is neg them and if they neg you back ebay will remove it, and then when the non-payer get's enough neg's eBay will take action.

You cannot neg a buyer anymore so eBay basically has no accountability for non-paying bidders.

After three people no showed on looking at it, sold to the 1st guy who showed up. Car is staying in the Northwest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back