WANTED 1968 Plymouth VIP parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluefury361

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
We had a mishap and now need any and all moldings and trim for the left front fender on a 1968 Plymouth Fury VIP.
Wheel opening molding, side trim, headlight molding, etc. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks, Will.

Sorry to hear of your misfortune. Try Murray Park of Tiffin Ohio, he specializes in anything full size Mopar. The VIP trim is tough to find. Keep us posted.

cbodiesonly.com

We had a mishap and now need any and all moldings and trim for the left front fender on a 1968 Plymouth Fury VIP.
Wheel opening molding, side trim, headlight molding, etc. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks, Will.

Will, So sorry to hear about this. Send me a PM. I may have what you need. LMK if you need a fender. I have one from a VIP but I don’t recall which side that I have.

Thanks for responding Bill. The fender is repairable, might be cheaper than shipping on yours. But I would be interested in the trim and the NOS fender lip molding.
Any pictures?

Thanks again. Will.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to hear of your misfortune. Try Murray Park of Tiffin Ohio, he specializes in anything full size Mopar. The VIP trim is tough to find. Keep us posted.

cbodiesonly.com
Will, the correct web address for Murray Park is cbodies.com
Sorry about the wrong address in my previous reply. I hope FURYGT can hook you up with what you need.

@marty mopar

Marty @ Arizona Parts has 2932311 at a better price than I can offer. Parts

The part numbers that you need are listed below.

2932311 - molding in front of the wheel opening
2932303 - wheel opening molding
2932307 - molding behind wheel opening

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about your mishap.. I have an nos headlamp bezel in the box..Pm any interest.

325423CB-058B-4728-A5B5-FF1C5634DEB7.jpeg

B98B3A14-8066-4735-B964-3D27D04EB0DA.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back