For Sale 1968 Sport Fury L Code 4 Speed Dana

Status
Not open for further replies.

newheart46

Reaction score
Contact seller
1968 Sport Fury L code factory 375HP 440, factory 4 speed, Dana posi rear, this car was ordered buy a guy right after he returned from Viet nam, all numbers matching, motor was rebuilt in the 90's, have receipts, car has original 103000 miles, buckets seats, NO rust underneath, only rust on car is on the right rear lower quarter and the left rear under the rear glass, both have amature patch jobs, trunk is thin but all there, floor is perfect, have many detailed photos, have original old brown title. Interior is still good drivers seat needs some panels put in and needs carpet, headliner is like new, dash has no cracks and is uncut, no cracks, bubbles or discoloration in the glass. Best thing is the car runs and drives like the muscle car that it is, not much different to drive then the 69 Super Bee that I had. Will send lots of pics to interested buyer. Now you guys are the C body guys so I want you to tell me what it is worth. Will listen to Trade offers too. LF.jpgG 054.jpgRF.jpgSEAT.jpgFLR4.jpgMOT.jpg

LF.jpg

G 054.jpg

RF.jpg

SEAT.jpg

FLR4.jpg

MOT.jpg

According to the fender tag, the axle is indeed supposed to be a Dana 60 with 3.54: SG. I can't say I've ever seen a Dana in a "C"-body.

As to the value of your car, you are gonna have to pick a number between a dollar and a million dollars and advertise it for that. It is IMPOSSIBLE to place a valuation on a car based on a relatively vague description and six poor-quality photos. You are asking for a free appraisal for your car, and I don't see that happening. You have a few bits missing (correct wheel covers, etc). You do not say what IS working versus what is NOT working, other than your statement that the car "runs and drives like the muscle car that it is". Put a price on it. You know what you have in it and obviously have an idea what you want for it; you are asking us to validate that number for you. What do you want for it? What are you looking to trade for specifically? All are things people are going to want to know. If it's priced right, you'll have the right buyer calling you quickly. If it's too high, that will be self-evident by the crickets in the background.

Oh, and since you are in Georgia (a no-title state), what paperwork do you have to prove it's yours and do you have a current (or expired) registration in YOUR name from Georgia??? These things are a requirement to an out-of-state buyer in a title state, especially. No documentation means no ability to register and title in most title states. Something to consider.

Beauty of a car! Only thing I'd like to see is loosing the 80's wheel covers. ;)

Haven't we seen this one before though?

Yes please get a shot of that Dana that car is cool as Hell.

Surprised to see an inertia ring on the drive shaft. Thought that was only on automatic cars.

I know for fact that the 8.75 axle was in 73-74 E Body cars. I bought a new 73 Ralleye Challenger with a 340 and it had a SG 8.75

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back