For Sale 1969 ? 1970 ? Chrysler 300 parts car

challenger340

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
This is a parts car in a local junkyard, that I visit about once a month. Car has been in the yard for many years , no soft parts will be any good, only hard parts "might " be worth getting. This will be a very slow process, I may not go for several weeks. If you need a part for your car, let me know, and I will check on the part. EXAMPLE the lower rocker molding have some damage, if you need one, let me know which one and I will check on it, most looked too rough, at 1st glance, but I can check each one better, if you need one. Yard owner will not sell whole car. I mostly sell small easy to ship trim parts, I would be shipping from central arkansas. Small easy to remove parts will be around 50.00 and larger parts will be 100.00 and up, plus shipping. Yard owner KNOWS what the parts are worth, and there will not be any real bargains. The pictures are terrible, and you can not see details of the parts, the pictures are just to id the car. If you are NOT in a hurry, I can take a look at any parts and give you a full description of condition and prices. I wish the pictures were better.

DCFC1307.JPG

DCFC1308.JPG

DCFC1310.JPG

DCFC1311.JPG

DCFC1312.JPG

DCFC1313.JPG

Can you check on the condition and price of the right hand parking lamp assembly, the one on the passenger side next to the headlight door?

Can you check on the condition and price of the right hand parking lamp assembly, the one on the passenger side next to the headlight door?
I will put that request on my list. Question, if the lens is flawed , no good , rough, would you want the parking lamp assembly .. only??

Go get those bumpers and adjoining inserts (grille, moldings, etc.) and put them up on eBay. There will be takers.

I will put that request on my list. Question, if the lens is flawed , no good , rough, would you want the parking lamp assembly .. only??
Assembly and bezel need to be in good shape I don’t need the lens. It has to be the right side (passenger side), left and right look the same but they are different. Thanks!

Can you get some pics of the Town & Country wagon sitting next door please? Or PM me the name of the yard so I can contact them?

Passenger side, pictures are for a member that expressed interest

100_1429.JPG

100_1430.JPG

100_1431.JPG

100_1432.JPG

100_1433.JPG

planning a trip to junkyard soon, maybe last trip before winter, send any parts requests, soon. thanks

@challenger340, this may be a long shot, but I am looking for the two pieces that make up the column trim. The small piece is above the column and attaches to the dash and the larger is underneath the column. Picture for reference.

9A4199E7-F99B-44AA-941D-22D3F9844CC4.jpeg

6347CA65-82C5-471C-8428-EFC010C286C8.jpeg

@challenger340, this may be a long shot, but I am looking for the two pieces that make up the column trim. The small piece is above the column and attaches to the dash and the larger is underneath the column. Picture for reference.

View attachment 565591
View attachment 565590
I will put on my list, the pics and info are very helpful. I been working 6 days a week, if I can get off work a couple days I hope to make a junkyard run, weather permitting

I will put on my list, the pics and info are very helpful. I been working 6 days a week, if I can get off work a couple days I hope to make a junkyard run, weather permitting
Thanks! If it is still there I’d also be interested in the headlight motor.

I will add that to my list also. I am still trying to get off work, so my junkyard visits have been delayed.

@challenger340, I'm still looking for the column cover pictured above and possibly the headlight motor from this car whenever you get a chance to get back to it.

Thanks!

@challenger340, I'm still looking for the column cover pictured above and possibly the headlight motor from this car whenever you get a chance to get back to it.

Thanks!
I checked on the both last week, both gone. But I saw a 4 door 70 chysler new yorker, could not get door open to check for the column cover, will try again, maybe friday 3/10. Would any color be ok??

I checked on the both last week, both gone. But I saw a 4 door 70 chysler new yorker, could not get door open to check for the column cover, will try again, maybe friday 3/10. Would any color be ok??
Yes, sent a PM. Thanks for you efforts!

Yes, sent a PM. Thanks for you efforts!
no good news to report. if I understood you correctly , the steering collar part is a 1970 only part, and the new yorker was a 1969, several more chryslers were checked, and they were 72, 73, etc. There is a headlight motor in a 1971 or 1972 plymouth fury car, however it is heavy rusted, and I think would only be good for a core part. If head light motor interests you I could grab it next trip, just let me know. It maybe 2 or 3 weeks before I go back, I am waiting on some warmer weather.

Back