1969-1972 c body disc brake splash shields wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

John A

Reaction score
Contact seller
Would anyone have a pair of the steel disc brake splash shields for a 69-72 C body for sale? Thanks John.

I know I have a set on a 72 parts car. I think I pulled a set from that 70 imp. 67 imp brakes 004.jpg

67 imp brakes 004.jpg

I have the single piston calipers on my car. Would you have a set of shields from a car with those calipers? Thanks John.

72 splash shields

006.jpg
I have the single piston calipers on my car. Would you have a set of shields from a car with those calipers? Thanks John.
Yes this 72 imperial has complete working ingle piston caliper brakes.

006.jpg

It's parked on snow. What does the rest of the Imp look like?

If he doesn't.....:censored:
Never mind. Just kidding.
No I'm not.
Yes I am.
Maybe... :smilie sticking its

bbnhmoht.gif

I've been looking for a car to enter into a European demolition derby.

I've bought some stuff from him and he's been great to deal with but I don't think he'll sell whole car, but if the money is right, who knows?

Yep , it's a parts car. I got a bunch of old mopars and Pontiacs that came with the building. And parts . no titles.008.jpg014.jpg015.jpgSold the engine, tranny and interior already .

008.jpg

014.jpg

015.jpg

Stands out with no V.T..

Yes it does but unfortunately the plug is fiberglass and there is no way to seamlessly mold it to the steel roof without it cracking in the future.

Always wondered what that plug looked like. Now I know. Interesting shot.
So that begs the question: Did the Imp also have a different Dutchman panel...
Let's turn to our expert. Mr. C?

Has to be ...look at the size of it

Too bad......that was a nice Imp. Do you have any interior pics before you take it apart?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back