SOLD 1969-71 Plymouth Fury/Sport Fury wheel arch chrome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wollfen

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
Here is a full set of wheel arch molds is VERY nice condition for fusy Fury's They are all scratch and dent free except for one flaw on the Passenger rear unit. Check the attached pics for a closeup of the dent. Even the inside edges are totally clean and corrosion free. Usually there is a bit of corrosion along the edges. There is a spot of road tar here and there but that will clean off reasonably easily. I would like $120 plus shipping for these.

wheel arch molds.jpg
wheel arch molds1.jpg
wheel arch molds2.jpg

If only I can get you to locate 71/72 Fury bucket seats and release them to me

You think so? Right now I need non power tracks for both sides. I do have 73 buckets from a Fury but I wanted the correct vinyl and stitch pattern for an upholsterer to use as a template

You think so? Right now I need non power tracks for both sides. I do have 73 buckets from a Fury but I wanted the correct vinyl and stitch pattern for an upholsterer to use as a template
Okay I see what you are saying, I doubt the seat tracks will be the same, in fact I am sure of it when it comes to E-body. The B-body tracks are pretty close, I will look at ones I have tomorrow and let you know on that part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back