WANTED 1969 C body Rust Free Trunk floor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davews

Reaction score
Contact seller
I know , Impossible right? Looking for a 69' rust free trunk floor for my convertible resto... Will consider a 70, 71, 72 , 73 if need be or even a whole parts car, but I want the trunk floor to be clean... Thanks Guys. P/M me here or, 847-459-5421 Dave

Hey Dave, long time no talk...... hope all is well with you. I presume you still have your Bee?

Try looking at this and it shouldnt be too far away from you

http://fargo.craigslist.org/cto/5339410463.html

00u0u_9i7oP4YaCbQ_600x450.jpg

I have a 1970 model New Yorker Arizona car I am using parts for my wagon restoration and don't need the back half if you have any interest.

Yes... I am interested. Sorry about the delay in answering. Is the trunk floor clean? Thanks, Dave

I don't and I don't have a way to remove it from the car. If you want it you'll need to take the whole thing and cut it yourself.

I don't and I don't have a way to remove it from the car. If you want it you'll need to take the whole thing and cut it yourself.
I understand... I know you said it's nice... Is it original paint, no surface rust nice? If it's that clean, I'll figure something out even If I need to trailer it back to IL myself... Please don't scrap it yet ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back