Status
Not open for further replies.

tbm3fan

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
Reality check.
Hello,

up for sale is a super rare Original CA black plate Chrysler 300 2 door Coupe. This is the letter series Chrysler 300
it has a numbers matching running 440 and 727 auto Trans. Car needs to be restored, but runs and drives. It is not ready to go on the road but does start right up and can drive. it does need brakes.

This car is very rare and there are from what i have heard that this is one of only 2 registered in the state of CA. Car needs paint and interior and minor rust in all the usual places.

This is a matching numbers car and has lots of new parts.
new radiator, fuel pump, water pump, belts plugs, gas tank and fuel line, has air shocks, new 20 inch tires and rims. I have another set that comes with the car but not the originals.
1969 Chrysler 300 2 Door Coupe Mopar Letter Series

00d0d_1xqHoXp1cJT_600x450.jpg

00O0O_heFnNyVu32R_600x450.jpg

00A0A_eGaNTLo1yzi_600x450.jpg

00E0E_dXPB5ya4CO3_600x450.jpg

Wonder how I missed it since, while I may not post all from No. California, I do look at them all on Craigslist.

Not a big fan of the whole different car first picture thing.
For some reason the whole numbers matching thing always gets me. Like if it's running, that's good enough for me.

I don't even think the car in the first picture is the same dang car...

Bob, the first car in the picture would be in Germany by what I see in the background and the plate.

Just read the original thread. Love it when you guys talk politics, it gives me a heads up on what we are heading for in the future in NZ.
I thought the original 300 letter series ended with the '65 300L ?
Is this a rare '69 300P ?

Or possibly a 300Q as Chrysler may have skipped the 'O' as they did the 'I' .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back