For Sale 1969 Chrysler 300 Convertible for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

tallzag

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Selling a 1969 Chrysler 300 Convertible. Got this in a package deal and keeping the other one but this one needs to go. Pricing it to go fast at $3k. Car is located in Olympia, Washington.

Car has been sitting since 1987 and does have some rust but it's northwest rust. Tried to take pictures of most of the areas. Very complete car and fairly well optioned with tilt wheel, 8 track, power seat, etc. Not sure what happened in the engine bay, previous owner told me the hood rusted out so the engine was just outside? Motor is seized and will not turn. Good project for somebody or fantastic parts car although would be a shame to part out. Let me know if you have any questions.

IMG_7307.JPG

IMG_7308.JPG

IMG_7309.JPG

IMG_7310.JPG

IMG_7311.JPG

IMG_7312.JPG

IMG_7313.JPG

IMG_7314.JPG

IMG_7315.JPG

IMG_7316.JPG

Selling a 1969 Chrysler 300 Convertible. Got this in a package deal and keeping the other one but this one needs to go. Pricing it to go fast at $3k. Car is located in Olympia, Washington.

Car has been sitting since 1987 and does have some rust but it's northwest rust. Tried to take pictures of most of the areas. Very complete car and fairly well optioned with tilt wheel, 8 track, power seat, etc. Not sure what happened in the engine bay, previous owner told me the hood rusted out so the engine was just outside? Motor is seized and will not turn. Good project for somebody or fantastic parts car although would be a shame to part out. Let me know if you have any questions.

:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back