For Sale 1969 Chrysler 300

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbodydigger

Reaction score
Contact seller
Pretty cool but seems like a lot of Dough.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/cph/cto/5136293406.html

Thinking of selling my 1969 Chrysler 300, with 440 CID engine, 727 torquefilite automatic transmission. Engine has custom cam, Edelbrock intake manifold. Needs some work, a/c was disconnected. $11,000.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
http://norfolk.craigslist.org/cto/5107552664.html

[h=2]1969 Chrysler 300 convertible *rare car* - $10000 (Norfolk)[/h]

00808_aTVAykfQ9Ro_600x450.jpg

00S0S_j6ieUEPEa2G_600x450.jpg

00505_bjUNPlPRfb1_600x450.jpg

This is a rare old beast. 440 auto 4 speed with a drop top. Runs good, drives good, looks cool. You will get tired of returning the thumbs-ups you'll get when you're driving around in this car!

I believe Chrysler made less than 2,000 300 convertibles a year form '68 to '70 with each year being slightly different. Power disc brakes up front, tires are in great shape and the drop top and window are all power. Oh and she also has tow package so she can pull a medium sized trailer.

She has a clean title from the state or Oregon - that's right she is from the west coast so no rust issues here. The major issues are: A/C needs to be recharged (it stopped blowing cold this spring), the back windows stick going up and down (I'm currently working to resolve this) and the stereo sucks. (I planned to find a period correct 8track and then put a modern stereo face in the glove box but never got around to it...) Regardless I think the speakers and wiring are all original, so if you like a great sound system you'll have to put one in - however you can set it up exactly how you want it! Boo-yah!

I'm asking 10k - I've seen them on ebay for 16k-20k - the average retail on NADA is $15,000 - but she does need some TLC. Or come have a look and make me an offer! She is 100% road ready!

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/cto/5107552664.html
1969 Chrysler 300 convertible *rare car* - $10000 (Norfolk)

This is a rare old beast. 440 auto 4 speed with a drop top. Runs good, drives good, looks cool. You will get tired of returning the thumbs-ups you'll get when you're driving around in this car!
I believe Chrysler made less than 2,000 300 convertibles a year form '68 to '70 with each year being slightly different. Power disc brakes up front, tires are in great shape and the drop top and window are all power. Oh and she also has tow package so she can pull a medium sized trailer.
She has a clean title from the state or Oregon - that's right she is from the west coast so no rust issues here. The major issues are: A/C needs to be recharged (it stopped blowing cold this spring), the back windows stick going up and down (I'm currently working to resolve this) and the stereo sucks. (I planned to find a period correct 8track and then put a modern stereo face in the glove box but never got around to it...) Regardless I think the speakers and wiring are all original, so if you like a great sound system you'll have to put one in - however you can set it up exactly how you want it! Boo-yah!
I'm asking 10k - I've seen them on ebay for 16k-20k - the average retail on NADA is $15,000 - but she does need some TLC. Or come have a look and make me an offer! She is 100% road ready!
$10,000.00 and you won't even fix the A/C? That means it's a whopping expensive issue...
http://phoenix.craigslist.org/cph/cto/5136293406.html
Thinking of selling my 1969 Chrysler 300, with 440 CID engine, 727 torquefilite automatic transmission. Engine has custom cam, Edelbrock intake manifold. Needs some work, a/c was disconnected. $11,000.
$11,000.00 and you won't even fix the A/C? That means it's a whopping ecpensive issue...

That black car belongs to a member here doesn't it? It does look familiar.

To fix the A/C in any of these cars is a whopping expensive issue.

$10,000.00 and you won't even fix the A/C? That means it's a whopping expensive issue...

$11,000.00 and you won't even fix the A/C? That means it's a whopping ecpensive issue...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back