SOLD 1969 Chrysler 300

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah the guy I got it from is the one who drug it out of the barn like that, I couldn't be as lucky as him, he got the 300 for free and a 72 charger for $200. Needless to say I paid more than that for them .
Does he still have the 72 charger and is it for sale? PM me

Funny you mention Derby guys, they email me all the time looking for bumpers and imperials, I have about 100 mopars listed as parting out on craiglist and different sites, so they hit me up all the time, I try to avoid them. But a good thing did come from a Derby guy, now a good friend of mine . He called me one day asking if I was interested in a 68 300, he had bought it to Derby but then found it to rusty for his liking to build, that was a few years back, I've bought 4-5 cars from him and saved from the derby, I just throw late model Ford and gm stuff his way .

Funny you mention Derby guys, they email me all the time looking for bumpers and imperials, I have about 100 mopars listed as parting out on craiglist and different sites, so they hit me up all the time, I try to avoid them. But a good thing did come from a Derby guy, now a good friend of mine . He called me one day asking if I was interested in a 68 300, he had bought it to Derby but then found it to rusty for his liking to build, that was a few years back, I've bought 4-5 cars from him and saved from the derby, I just throw late model Ford and gm stuff his way .

Hello Kyle340, I'm not a derby guy but I'm restoring a 69 Polara and have been looking for a set of trunk floor extensions. Any chance any of the 1969 mopars you're parting have clean extentions ? Thanks, Dave

Hi Dave, only 69's I have are a couple of fury's, and they are badly rusted. I try not to part out anything that's fixable within reason, that's why I listed the 69-300. I've got a couple of other 300's down there in the yard that I'll probably list in the near future and try to sell them instead of letting them rot into the ground.

Hi Dave, only 69's I have are a couple of fury's, and they are badly rusted. I try not to part out anything that's fixable within reason, that's why I listed the 69-300. I've got a couple of other 300's down there in the yard that I'll probably list in the near future and try to sell them instead of letting them rot into the ground.
Thanks for your reply. I totally understand you wanting to see them saved. Just thought I'd take a shot.

Hello Kyle340, I'm not a derby guy but I'm restoring a 69 Polara and have been looking for a set of trunk floor extensions. Any chance any of the 1969 mopars you're parting have clean extentions ? Thanks, Dave
If the floor portion is clean, the drops are pretty basic, not sure how bad you are trying to fix. The hard part would be the twist. On these I just dis the lower portion.

Alan

2010-05-02_01.jpg

Any 71 Chrysler 300's for sale or parts?

Hello, Kyle 340. I've got a serious case of goosebumps. I would really like a 4-door, which is what I had new back in the day, but the colour, interior, and price are right. The big problem is location; it's a long way from Ontario, and the Border is closed until at least Nov. 21st. An ownership is also a problem to get it across the Border. Any chance of something similar with 4 doors? The twin to my '69 is 10 miles from here, but no engine or rad, rotten rear clip, and broken windshield and rear window, but lots of good parts. How soon do you need to move this unit? Is there storage available near you? Also would need a dog house near you to live in for a while, if I were to buy it, but it might be worth it.

Car wouldn't have to be moved for a while if we worked out a deal . I don't have any 4 door Chrysler's right now. There are a few storage facility's close, but like I say it's not in my way right now. I'm not to sure about dog house availability, if I keep buying stuff I may be in it first. Lol

Hello, Kyle. Have checked, and if Border was open, I could be there in 9 hours; lots closer than I thought. When you can, please post any more pics you can; also the frame, floor and trunk condition. Will check with U.S. and Canada Customs re; importing car into Canada. Would really like to see the car in person, but it might take months for Border to open.

Ok, I'll get you some pics this coming weekend, it's at my other shop and that's the soonest I'll be out there. I did look at the front stub and it was good, I've never opened the trunk, didn't get the key, but I'll try and get in there for you.

Hi; I need a steering box for a 69 300. Do you have one for sale? Will you ship it to ny? I ordered two from auto zone and they sent ones that don't match the pictures in there website so I would need a picture of the one you have or you could check out auto zone and see if it matches the picture. thanks

I don't have one right now. Here is a update on the roof, one spot on the oassepass side a-pillar, and one spot behind the rear glass, also passenger side. Here are pics of both.
IMG_20201104_163235773.jpg
IMG_20201104_163200321.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back