For Sale 1969 Chrysler Imperial Crown Hardtop 4-Door 7.2L

Status
Not open for further replies.
The seller is having a little trouble counting doors.

If I were Vodka, I'd be all over this car.

Fortunately or Unfortunately? Personally, I think the white interior looks great on this car. Very well optioned too! It even has the light sentinel.

Fortunately. I'm not a big fan of white interiors, I prefer black... I had a 73 NYB once w/white interior, and had a hard time to keep the front seats clean!

Fortunately. I'm not a big fan of white interiors, I prefer black... I had a 73 NYB once w/white interior, and had a hard time to keep the front seats clean!

I never understood that statement........

DSCF0205.jpg

No trouble at all...........

DSCF0205.jpg

I was bidding on it but the seller finally emailed me back. He said it has a transmission seepage and a water leak.

I never understood that statement........

View attachment 44995

No trouble at all...........

You must put your Sunday pants on every time before you hit the road with that beauty, then?

I used to wear black, clean jeans when I had that 73... Stains, stains, stains on the driver's seat every time. So I had to give up my favorite jeans. Pissed me off! A few months later I sold the car and put those jeans on again, lol!

Stop pissing yourself and you wont have to clean your seats.... I wipe these down a couple times a year with a damp cloth and soapy water, nothing more.

If the car were built prior to 1 January 1969, headrests were an OPTION and were NOT required. It became a Federal requirement on cars built on or after 1 January 1969.

car was built 16 January according to the tag

The seller is having a little trouble counting doors.

If I were Vodka, I'd be all over this car.

He is. It's a 4-door lebaron, not a 2-door crown.. But I already have a real 2-door in a great color combo. Maybe not triple black cool, but the deep plum is nearly as cool as black and I will probably keep it. Don't want a 4-door until my imp is done..!

I don't think the interior is original, as stated before, the doors plastik pieces should be white as well then.

But still a great car for a future owner.

I meant that there are tons of interchangeable parts and having a rock solid donor car would be a major shortcut.

on my ebay page.....he sent me one. problem is, i cannot save or copy it

I meant that there are tons of interchangeable parts and having a rock solid donor car would be a major shortcut.

It would indeed be a shortcut, but fortunately all my parts are there (except the head rests) and salvagable and rebuilding them is why I bought a project car!
The only thing I would like to have are good lower quarter panels, but cut this car apart just for the quarters would ruin all our days ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back