For Sale 1969 Chrysler New Yorker 2 Door Hardtop (over priced?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice car. Just imagine the fights you'd get into at the local cruise night insisting the engine colour is correct LOL.
Our local club president has a 64 Sport Fury 383/4 spd that he bought new. He has had that "discrepancy" brought to his attention many times.

Judging by the texture, that black spray looks like undercoating to me.
I thought that too, but it all looks too similar. Look at the wires on the firewall, the UCA flaps, other areas. If that were done in 1969 we'd see differences in coloration based on teh airflow thru the engine compartment.

Nah, I'm simply an engineer by trade. And sometimes my wife has reruns of 'Bones' on when I come home from work, which delays my change-clothes task by a few minutes as I stand there watching it, holding my satchel and Stanley.

And I work for a company that makes engine-cooling fans, and I've actually had to do some forensic-style inspection of damaged fans returned from customers to determine if warranty or not...

Bring it back with A/C, bucket seats and power windows and I'll say 'OK' to the price. As is though, nope.

Our local club president has a 64 Sport Fury 383/4 spd that he bought new. He has had that "discrepancy" brought to his attention many times.
I had a real fun time with my Canadian 68 Monaco .. everyone gave me crap for doing my engine red. I said "Screw you, she's a Canadian girl."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back