For Sale 1969 Chrysler Newport 2 dr. hardtop - $4800

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the eBay ad it states "Reserve not met", under the BIN price of $5000. I take it didn't sell. So it will pop up again, soon.

00Q0Q_eBLSEBOrE5w_600x450.jpg

It desperately needs a pair of bucket seats, a console shifter, and white walls. I'm sure those could be sourced. It would make a nice driver. The quarter window seal seems to be torn. No problem, Metro Seals has it by the foot.

It desperately needs a pair of bucket seats, a console shifter, and white walls. I'm sure those could be sourced. It would make a nice driver. The quarter window seal seems to be torn. No problem, Metro Seals has it by the foot.

Not only does it look like mine if only a year younger and with the same worn interior and the torn quarter window seal.

Question to you 330dTA, do you have a source for replacement quarter window seals on the 69-71 2 door hardtops??

Arzak, yes, Metro Molded Parts makes repros of the Quarter Window seal:

https://www.metrommp.com/?f=part_list_by_type&Type=Rear Roll-up & Qtr Window Seals

I found this out when I was searching the correct seal for my ex NY 4 door HT. I bought several sets at random, and found out that the 4dHT seal is Metro #VS7A/FL. - The 2-door seal is different. I have one of those, too, an OEM right side seal which did not fit my 4 door because the one on a 2 door is shorter, and different profile, but there it is on Metro catalogue.

(BTW the Metro staff had no clue the VS7A/FL seal is the one that fits '69-73 4 door C-bodies too. I informed them, of course.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back