NOT MINE 1969 Chrysler Newport - $2400

cuda hunter

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
1969 Chrysler Newport - auto parts - by owner - vehicle automotive...

For sale is my 69 Newport. 383 big block 727 automatic transmission. Motor does run. His car is in very good condition all the chrome is intact and in excellent condition . Interior will need complete redone. No rust in the floorboards only below the rear window where the vinyl top was. Restore use for parts or just take the motor and transmission and put it in a hot rod. I will not part the car out.The entire car will have to go. This would make an excellent land yacht cruiser. 2400 OBO . Serious inquiries only English only thanks for looking.

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

00b0b_haw04R4FbIJz_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

Hey, awesome! I got a reply. (not that that's what I"m looking for)
Unfortunately, that addition to this fusie for sale thread is a slab side thread. And although it is a Newport it isn't even the same body line.
Now, if'n this were my thread and I were selling an item and trying like mad to get some money because my life fell apart and I need to sell this car to pay for my kids medical bills. Then you come along and post some stupid **** on a thread that has nothing to do with my car for sale so that you can promote your stupid ebay site. Not caring at all about my family that is dying and the money I need for my family.
I'd punch you square in the mouth. But, your a corporate bot. So that won't work. Or your a corporate entity with ebay and your such a pussy that if I punched you in the mouth you would call the cops (of which you want to defund) to come save your sorry ***.

Now I don't mind ebays bots putting threads on sites of cars they have for sale. I actually promote that over on ebodies.org because those guys don't post enough stuff and don't get enough conversations there and your bot's at least spark some conversations. perfectly fine in my opinion to post cars for sale like that.
But with the for only sites, Joey is such a censorship guy that yal ebots can't get on here and just post up cars for sale as you will be kicked off. (censored).

It's my opinion that the senseless adding of non related sites onto my for sale page is absolutely wrong.

I know I'm just talking to myself here. But when am I not. Looking at a screen.

Back