SOLD 1969 Coronet body shell

Status
Not open for further replies.

C Body Bob

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
2 door hardtop. Was a 318 car. Has good roof, cowl, frame & most of the floor is good. Trunk floor is shot. No title. Pick up only. 45 minutes North of Raleigh, NC. $300.00

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

With a name like c body bob. Did you drive, and own a lot of c body's? Parts cars sorta count. Or did you get that name because you find them for parts, and strip them down?

if I could only find a solid 4 door coronet that shell would look really tempting to me

With a name like c body bob. Did you drive, and own a lot of c body's? Parts cars sorta count. Or did you get that name because you find them for parts, and strip them down?

The very first car I parted was a 63 New Yorker. Way back in 1979. Long before the Internet & local car shows. I always liked C bodies. Defended them & stood up for them. Man can I tell some hate stories. I have parted out many. Been told I was crazy many times. Even recently. I am a true car guy. I like damn near anything & hate to see cars crushed. I try to save what I can. Since I have been on these social media sites I have seen a lot of other people parting C cars. It hurts my sales now, but in the long run myself & the C body hobby will benefit. I just wish I had a bigger place. I'm a C body fan.

The very first car I parted was a 63 New Yorker. Way back in 1979. Long before the Internet & local car shows. I always liked C bodies. Defended them & stood up for them. Man can I tell some hate stories. I have parted out many. Been told I was crazy many times. Even recently. I am a true car guy. I like damn near anything & hate to see cars crushed. I try to save what I can. Since I have been on these social media sites I have seen a lot of other people parting C cars. It hurts my sales now, but in the long run myself & the C body hobby will benefit. I just wish I had a bigger place. I'm a C body fan.
Great story my friend you seem like a true C-body original if there is such a thing lol but I admire your passion

I parted a 64 Barracuda 3 years ago that was WAY worse. And I have another 64 Barracuda in line that's real close

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back