WANTED 1969 Dodge Monaco parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hello all, I am looking for any and all NOS or MINT parts for my 69 Monaco 500 Convertible 440 car. Whenever possible I prefer NOS and/or original parts vs reproductions stuff, not that there is a whole lot of parts out there being reproduced for the C-Body.. I have already found several NOS parts but always interested in whats out there.
Black steering wheel, white front arm rests, trim especially trunk trim just for starters. Let me know what you have or if you know anyone who has stuff they want to sell. Thank you :)

White front armrests are available from ABC Moparts. Ditto for the bases.

Yeah I am always watching ebay. already bought several NOS items off there.. Some prices are just ridiculous though.
Yes, some prices are up there. Just keep watching as deals do come along. I scored a nice NOS vent window handle for $20.00 last month.

I"m sure you checked out National Moparts in Beaverton, On.
Sammy is the parts guy out in the yard, they are always updating their inventory.
Just installed re-pop armrests and brackets on my 70 Polara today, not that expensive, mind you I bought them almost a year ago.

PT

I"m sure you checked out National Moparts in Beaverton, On.
Sammy is the parts guy out in the yard, they are always updating their inventory.
Just installed re-pop armrests and brackets on my 70 Polara today, not that expensive, mind you I bought them almost a year ago.

PT
I have actually been in contact with Nigel about parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back