For Sale 1969 Fury 26 inch Fan Shroud

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrmopar66

Reaction score
Contact seller
Used shroud still in car. No cracks, has one small spot that looks as if something rubbed through it but easily fixed. See pics.

40.00 plus shipping

CIMG9262.jpgCIMG9263.jpgCIMG9264.jpg

CIMG9262.jpg

CIMG9263.jpg

CIMG9264.jpg

Would this work in a 70 300 with a 440, 26 inch rad?
No, I doubt it. This looks to be a small block and the lower hose is on the wrong side. The 69 shroud for a 440 has a cutout/notch on the bottom for the hose on the driver side.

Alan

No, I doubt it. This looks to be a small block and the lower hose is on the wrong side. The 69 shroud for a 440 has a cutout/notch on the bottom for the hose on the driver side.

Alan

Thanks, Alan, I imagine the BB shrouds are tough to come by.

I got one off ebay April 2010 within 6 months of looking.
I passed on one at a local Mopar show a month ago.

They are out there, persistence pays off.

Alan

Thanks for clarifying! It is a small block. Is an A/C car.

Alan

There is a different number for with AC and no AC
69 C-Body
2785435 with AC
2949130 without AC

Alan

Hey Brian,

Will send PM, postage would be within the US.

Can I please check on the condition of the radiator - no leaks, or damage? Operates as it should? I

i.e. basically is it in good nick?

Thanks, Aidan

QUOTE=mrmopar66;264096]I would. Not sure how to ship international but I guess we could figure it out.

Brian[/QUOTE]

Aiden,

As far as the radiator goes I know nothing about its condition other then the visual. The car has set for years and the radiator shows some green in its fins around the bottom. The drivers side mounting strap has come loose at the tanks and will need to be soldered back. So as far as condition its sold as-is.

I was not going to list the radiator because I don't know its condition, to me its a unit that can be recored.
I would take 100.00 for the rad and shroud plus shipping.

Hey Brian,

Will send PM, postage would be within the US.

Can I please check on the condition of the radiator - no leaks, or damage? Operates as it should? I

i.e. basically is it in good nick?

Thanks, Aidan

QUOTE=mrmopar66;264096]I would. Not sure how to ship international but I guess we could figure it out.

Brian
[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back