For Sale 1969 Imperial 4door Interior door pull handles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moparx

Reaction score
Contact seller
These door Pull Handles are from my long gone 1969 Imperial.
The handles retract into the bezels strongly, like they are supposed to. They are the same for front or rear doors.
The chrome and wood grain are very presentable.
shipped from 15825, Brookville, Pa.
asking $60.00 which includes free shipping in the lower 48 states.
postal money order works for me.
Thanks for allowing this add !

P8030096.jpg

P8030097.jpg

P8030098.jpg

P8030099.jpg

All 4 or just 2? I'd PM you but having problems clearing my mail box!

I have just the two, and I'm cleaning out my 55+ year collection of "stuff" before I cash in.
These need to go to someone who can use them, so offers can be considered as well.
Thank you for your response !

just starting to lift at the very outer edge. a tic of glue of your choice carefully applied with a tooth pick will cure that. otherwise, no bubbles or lifting present.

I cannot clear my inbox....I'm over the 15 visits/messages. The site used to delete messages doesn't allow me to clear my messages!! I need help... anyone??

I cannot clear my inbox....I'm over the 15 visits/messages. The site used to delete messages doesn't allow me to clear my messages!! I need help... anyone??
Click on your inbox envelope (upper right) then "show all". Click on the small box by "replies/participants" for the messages you want to delete. THere will be a option box that pops up on the bottom of the screen. Click on "choose action" then "Leave Conversations" then the "GO"button to delete the ones you chose. You can click on as many as you want and delete them all at once.

Thanks.... But I only get to "show all" I click and I don't get the box "replies/participants! I don't know what's going on 'cause I've done this in the past... now nothing is working. What should I do because I'm not getting any of the steps you listed above! Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back