About this vehicle​

Driven 60,000 miles

Automatic transmission

Exterior colour: Blue

Fuel type: Petrol

2 owners

This vehicle is paid off

Seller's description​

This was taken from a barn a few years back! Thought I’d have time to restore! Car came from California! Has original miles of 60,000 Has no rot! Fully loaded even AC with a big block 440!
See less

Sanbornville, NH
Location is approximate

Seller information​

Seller details

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/profile/1507475929/?__tn__=<
Charlene Moriarty

Joined Facebook in 2009

Sponsored

_nc_ohc=f71SI2YGRCAAX_OyXOv&_nc_ht=scontent-syd2-1.jpg

_nc_ohc=GVe5fOtF3MEAX-jcQtL&_nc_ht=scontent-syd2-1.jpg

_nc_ohc=fYHfYEeczzEAX8HJmxa&_nc_ht=scontent-syd2-1.jpg

_nc_ohc=ESEVCcG65k8AX_9lqp9&_nc_ht=scontent-syd2-1.jpg

_nc_ohc=qCx4Ai3YBrwAX-ztEd0&_nc_ht=scontent-syd2-1.jpg

_nc_ohc=sBgEfRnZrogAX_cR2G4&_nc_ht=scontent-syd2-1.jpg

Reckon the paint would come up nice enough for a daily driver with a bit of elbow grease.

That has been for sale for quite a while now.

I saw that on facebook. Poor thing. It will most likely not find a good home since it needs a LOT of work to even run and drive again.

It's in a state I usually buy imperial in ;)
But I already have enough work with the one I have.

I saw that on facebook. Poor thing. It will most likely not find a good home since it needs a LOT of work to even run and drive again.

It's in a state I usually buy imperial in ;)
But I already have enough work with the one I have.
Do it again. Now you know what your doing, it will be easy.

Next would be a convertible conversion, but unfortunately I don't have another 100 grand to spare. ;)

If the body is as clean as it's claimed, the price is reasonable for a two-door, I'd make it a driver and enjoy it, the cosmetic side of things can be done at a later stage.

That’s what I would do (Make it a driver)…Has anyone seen this car before or is near by? Does anybody know what the process is now of shipping/importing a car to Canada Or have advice?

That’s what I would do (Make it a driver)…Has anyone seen this car before or is near by? Does anybody know what the process is now of shipping/importing a car to Canada Or have advice?
I “looked” at this car 2 years ago, when it was locally advertised on Craigslist for $5000, and I walked away. It was stuffed into a “porta” tarp garage. Although the seller was pleasant enough, he had no interest is rolling it out for me to have a proper inspection-I suspect the brakes were frozen up. And I couldn’t get a good enough look at the frame to make a judgment -Sketchy info on when it last ran -and was told that the radiator was stolen at some point. Supposed California car of an aviator- I have no idea why the seller thought that was a significant selling point, but that information seemed important to him.The paint was toast -probably from being sealed in a humidor for years -The vinyl roof was sketchy-The interior was complete, but covered in grime and mildew
I don’t know if enough people passed on it - and that motivated the seller to remove it from the cocoon to clean it up for photos - or they might be old photos in this ad - I may stop by again soon. I would LOVE to own a 69 Imperial coupe, but my offer on this one would be $2500 -$3000 tops

I “looked” at this car 2 years ago, when it was locally advertised on Craigslist for $5000, and I walked away. It was stuffed into a “porta” tarp garage. Although the seller was pleasant enough, he had no interest is rolling it out for me to have a proper inspection-I suspect the brakes were frozen up. And I couldn’t get a good enough look at the frame to make a judgment -Sketchy info on when it last ran -and was told that the radiator was stolen at some point. Supposed California car of an aviator- I have no idea why the seller thought that was a significant selling point, but that information seemed important to him.The paint was toast -probably from being sealed in a humidor for years -The vinyl roof was sketchy-The interior was complete, but covered in grime and mildew
I don’t know if enough people passed on it - and that motivated the seller to remove it from the cocoon to clean it up for photos - or they might be old photos in this ad - I may stop by again soon. I would LOVE to own a 69 Imperial coupe, but my offer on this one would be $2500 -$3000 tops
Thank you for the info. And that’s what I was thinking too, $ 4000 tops. But some of that info worries me a bit as well.

Car has been for sale for 6 Years! Since 2017! Here are the previous forum threads.

For Sale - 1969 Imperial 2 dr

For Sale - 1969 Imperial - NH $6,500

Every year I see this thing for sale, and I'm always tempted but not at the price. Honestly at this rate, you could just wait a few more years of inflation and $6500 will be nothing...
Wow 6 years? Something seems off then? But it still looks solid? I’m interested but it’s the exchange rate that got me, plus the paperwork at the borders..

Back