Screenshot_20210502-184426_Facebook.jpg

About This Vehicle

Driven 830,000 miles
Automatic transmission
Exterior color: Burgundy · Interior color: White
Fuel type: Gasoline
3+ owners
This vehicle is paid off

Above from the ad....so it's been driven around the world 26 times, runs on gas, has at least
3 owners (possibly way more) and is paid off

Again I hate to mention this but these may be up there with the worst pictures of all time

All 5 beyond horrible...is there a setting on phones/cameras that says "overexposed with blinding reflection"

Let's hope this person is not a wedding photographer.

About This Vehicle

Driven 830,000 miles
Automatic transmission
Exterior color: Burgundy · Interior color: White
Fuel type: Gasoline
3+ owners
This vehicle is paid off

Above from the ad....so it's been driven around the world 26 times, runs on gas, has at least
3 owners (possibly way more) and is paid off

Again I hate to mention this but these may be up there with the worst pictures of all time

All 5 beyond horrible...is there a setting on phones/cameras that says "overexposed with blinding reflection"

Let's hope this person is not a wedding photographer.
Has 83tmls and he is not a weeding photographer lol.
It runs pretty good and is pretty solid, it drove under his own power on the trailer.
And came with lots of spare parts for it.
4593A655-E856-4B14-B14E-F17E7F9E6C80.jpeg
07BABB01-0B80-4E26-AD14-45FF348BC5E5.jpeg

This 69 is a LeBaron not a Crown...has the small rear window.
I like the small window even better, I personally don’t care if it is an LeBaron or Crown.
Fact is an 69 Imperial 2 Door and they are cool.

The color is lovely, I think that's what Julian is painting his in Germany.

Keeping this one or selling it Tobias?
I don’t know I think is a cool car , I was not even thinking about it when I brought it.
Is not every day that you can buy an 69 Imperial 2 door , it was just that my buddy was close by and everything worked out perfectly.

I don’t know I think is a cool car , I was not even thinking about it when I brought it.
Is not every day that you can buy an 69 Imperial 2 door , it was just that my buddy was close by and everything worked out perfectly.
Keep it for yourself as a cool cruiser. Just looking at the 69 production figures on the online imperial club website and 2 doors are rare - only 244 crown and 4572 LeBaron were made, gods only know how many are still around after 53 years. If it were mine I'd keep this one, best wishes with it.

Great deal! It's amazing how much difference a few different pictures make.
Your picture on the trailer looks like a very good, solid car. The sellers pictures made it look like it wasn't barely worth what he was asking.

Sweet car! Can't wait to see a detailed post about it.

Back