1969 Plymouth fury

69mopar man

Reaction score
Hey folks I’m a new member with really bad Mopar fever to buy a 69 Plymouth wagon like my dad bought new but , hard to find , or a 69 big brother T&C wagon , there’s a 69 fury at west coast classics for sale right now that I would settle for but if you could check it out and give me your feedback , I think it’s priced to high, and it looks like the paint on front driver is way darker than left side , what’s a fair price and is it a good catch or should I wait on a wagon? Thanks mike

1969 Plymouth Fury III 2 Door Fasttop 383/290HP V8 Hardtop Stock # 7547 for sale near Torrance, CA | CA Plymouth Dealer
$29500. Is this it?
1455_main_l.jpg

If so, I think the price is high, but that's typical for West Coast Classics.

looks like a nice car from the pictures. there has been a color change. the firewall and tail light buckets are a darker green. the rest of the color change looks well done. the seats have most likely been recovered. the medallions on the rear seat are too high and slightly uneven.
looks like it needs carpet , arm rests and the air cleaner put on correctly. if i were in the market , it would warrant a personal inspection.

Keep in mind this car was listed locally for $16 or $18k before this flipper got it. AND that was asking price, no idea what they paid to get it but that’s a pretty big bump to the flipper even if they paid full price.

You are funny and sharp Stan! We talked for a half hour and I had just what he wanted. I hadn't quite gotten to the point of listing what I had for sale yet, so he was ahead of me timing wise. I know he is going to love it!! Turnkey. He may post more later. It is like the other cars I have sold. No junk and everything laid bare in terms of description......................... One not going overseas............................

You are funny and sharp Stan! We talked for a half hour and I had just what he wanted. I hadn't quite gotten to the point of listing what I had for sale yet, so he was ahead of me timing wise. I know he is going to love it!! Turnkey. He may post more later. It is like the other cars I have sold. No junk and everything laid bare in terms of description......................... One not going overseas............................
So did you sell him a 69 Fury Wagon?

So did you sell him a 69 Fury Wagon?

No, it was one of his other options. I will say more once things are finalized if he is OK with that and show all the relevant photos.

I am not making any significant profit on the car either, so don't get excited. I really just wanted it to go to a good home where it will be enjoyed and all the hard work will be appreciated.

Back