For Sale 1969 Plymouth Sport Fury Convertible - $1250 (China Twp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

1970cat

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
http://toledo.craigslist.org/cto/5332357143.html
00g0g_2r8Yg7vM1Jx_600x450.jpg

00F0F_hEgWMlFkmip_600x450.jpg

01111_2pcrMe4Klv0_600x450.jpg

01111_bBPCQiTvdGP_600x450.jpg

00k0k_789KKVJdgy8_600x450.jpg

00S0S_fofFJv0S8ef_600x450.jpg

Posting More Pics Of Grill, an Interior Soon

Possibly SOLD !!! SO MAKE OFFERS NOW !! NO REASONABLE OFFER REFUSED !! IF YOU MAKE AN OFFER, BE PREPARED FOR IT TO BE ACCEPTED !! 69 Sport Fury Convertible,PROBABLY 1 OUT OF 600 !!! Then after that SHOULD BE 1 OUT OF 100 GOLD Center Console Bucket Seat Plymouth Sport Fury Convertibles !! I know Really Technical.......ONLY 1,332 EXACTLY Sport Fury Convertibles were made that year, Email Correspondence with Chrysler Historical Society to Prove at least this Production Number And Most of Those Bad Boys Had Bench Seats, Super Rare to find a Factory Bucket Seat Car in this Model !!! ORIGINAL COLOR GOLD only 32,000 miles !! rough but decent body , bought because thought the motor was shot, and i would put something nice i had in it....once owned got to wrenching on the motor just messin around an it fires right up, ORIGINAL #s MATCHING 318 V8 Confirmed in the bay !! Its Priced to sell FAST!! Bucket Seats,Automatic Center Console Shift (same as the 67 - 1970 Dodge Charger Automatic Center Console) comes with some misc parts, top currently up an on, told the top does go down with battery never tried tho, really didn't even expect the engine to RUN... But Yea Great Car to Restore !!! or Grab the Motor an Trans for something else you have in mind.. CLEAN GREEN TITLE in Hand !! Come here the old thing FIRE UP ! IF YOU SEE THIS AD STILL FOR SALE, NO HOLDS TILL ABSOLUTELY SOLD !!! MAKE OFFERS PLEASE !! IF You Email me Plz Leave a Phone # to contact you at !! Thank You, Can also Print Out the Electrical Schematics to the car as seen above !!

Little History (F.Y.I) Probably already know this stuff if your specifically looking for this Vehicle !

Not a Fury I,II,III,(1,2,or,3) V.I.P, or Sport Fury Hardtop Coupe(As seen in Picture Above)
It Is the highest collectible version of a Plymouth Fury for 1969 !!
Gold Colored Automatic Center Console Bucket Seat Plymouth Sport Fury Convertible !!
Worth $25K-$30K Fully Done
Did Research I know what it is and What it is Worth !! An im selling it REAL CHEAP
Its practically a Convertible R/T or GTX, But the Fury lines Best Feature was SPORT !!
Did i mention CONVERTIBLE Are REALLY RARE, As Numbers Above Shows !! Dont Miss a Chance to have a Great Collectible Piece Of History, Through stylings ! Its a 1 Year Only Car, All Fury Models Looked Different Before 69(65-68), an the generation it shares (69-73) it looks unlike its 70's brethren because in 1970 the Dropped the V.I.P an introduced the Sport Fury GT as well as 4 Door Sport Fury's, a shame i know,Last Year Sport Fury Came Standard as a Coupe !!! And Many Styling Changed in that 1 year transition !! Not Many of these Still Out an About!! Not Sitting in A Junkyard somewhere in the U.S.A !! CHEAP, ENTIRE WORKING DRIVETRAIN ALONE IS WORTH WHAT IM ASKING !! Can be slapped into other Plymouths,Chryslers,Dodges of Same or Even Near Era Up to 74 i think, dont quote me on that one lol. not really a mopar guy, more into chevys but im not prejudice i kno good cars when i see them, thats why i got it but now it doesnt suit my needs, dont want to ruin the integrity of such a good car !! Since the motor runs, if it didnt i would rip it out an put a 440 BB in it. which is what i planned until i decided for someone else to give the car a fair shake in life ! Needs New home to People that can Appreciate Real Classic American Automobiles, a good kid to wrench on it as a project an have something that is worth it in the End.

Price Negotiable.. also interested in trades.. mainly Chevy's or Mopars Dodge Chargers 1968 - 1974 pref.. let me know what ya got or shoot me an offer or both either way TXT ANYTIME Jason show contact info

Possibly SOLD !!! SO MAKE OFFERS NOW !! NO REASONABLE OFFER REFUSED !! IF YOU MAKE AN OFFER, BE PREPARED FOR IT TO BE ACCEPTED

Wtf?

Hands down. Winner of the 2015 #1WTF CL ad.

Wtf?

Hands down. Winner of the 2015 #1WTF CL ad.

Got a little scumbag vibe from that seller? Me too, it could be a really nice car with a whole lot of work, but I'm not the one.

It's almost guaranteed if a seller has to say in the ad, "I know what I got and I know what it's worth.", they probably don't understand what they have and have very little idea what the car is actually worth and how that small detail of actual market value impacts what they should ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back