1969 Sport Fury Convertible - $6000 (Trade Lake)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adebrea

Reaction score
Contact seller
http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/wsh/cto/4459674699.html

A mere 1,332 Sport Fury convertibles were built for sale in 1969 in the USA. As a comparison, three times as many Fury III convertibles were made that year. The Sport Fury has bucket seats and the grill has a sporty look to it.

Making the Sport Fury rarer yet is that some rolled off the line with a big block not the standard 318. They also were made bigger with 120 inch wheel base. 1.5 inches longer than 68.

69 was the last year for the Sport Fury convertible. The lowest run of any year for this model. Many collectors value this body style so they are spread very thin. Also as a 45 year old car they are far and few between.

This (The blue Sport Fury. The red is my old Fury III) was a Texas car however it is in need of some TLC. There is some rust spots on the rear quarter panels... The heat/ac vents were removed before I bought the car. They also tangled up some of the wiring, Lights work but flicker off and on. I do have a wiring chart that goes with the sale. as-is

This Sport Fury comes equipped with a great running-- 383 V8

00k0k_eb29ZxEnrHy_600x450.jpg00P0P_dn2PZwSO402_600x450.jpg00505_2bF0blVEt0z_600x450.jpg01212_6RVKneKfeMz_600x450.jpg

00k0k_eb29ZxEnrHy_600x450.jpg

00P0P_dn2PZwSO402_600x450.jpg

00505_2bF0blVEt0z_600x450.jpg

01212_6RVKneKfeMz_600x450.jpg

I think it is still ok.
I like the color combo together with buckets/console.
It is not worth it giving it a full resto but it could be a decent daily "as is". Just drive it. Headlight switch is probably bad, that is why it is flickering.

I think the red Fury III CV looks horrible. The stance is pure ugly.

Carsten

I think it is still ok.
I like the color combo together with buckets/console.
It is not worth it giving it a full resto but it could be a decent daily "as is". Just drive it. Headlight switch is probably bad, that is why it is flickering.

I think the red Fury III CV looks horrible. The stance is pure ugly.

Carsten

Reminds me of ....

snap369.jpg

Love that '73 Fury in Thunderbolt and Lightfoot! I have a rough Gran Sedan version, must jack it up just like in the movie ha ha

I like the red one best myself.. It has a great stance for this style and wheel combo.

If it was at the original stance then those rims wouldn't work..

The blue one is not to my prefence but the new owner will be enthusiastic and change it to their liking.

The new owner will join the forum and we will appluade them for their efforts!

I think it is fairly priced myself.

I've seen a lot worse here for a lot more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back